Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Potential government-leaked footage of what happened to Malaysian Flight 370

What do you think? Shit looks crazy.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Re: Potential government-leaked footage of what happened to Malaysian Flight 370

Glenn Beck too disgraceful even for FOX News.

The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Default Re: Potential government-leaked footage of what happened to Malaysian Flight 370

The Malaysian government, who also owns most of the airline, obviously knows something and are keeping it a secret because of the liabilities. You can only keep secrets for so long. Maybe one year, maybe 10, maybe 30 but we will find out one day soon. 90% likely due to a suicidal pilot.

Although the FBI has managed to keep the Martin Luther King records and video tapes a closely guarded secret for almost 50 years so who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Media Moderator View Post
    The Malaysian government, who also owns most of the airline, obviously knows something and are keeping it a secret because of the liabilities. You can only keep secrets for so long. Maybe one year, maybe 10, maybe 30 but we will find out one day soon. 90% likely due to a suicidal pilot.

Although the FBI has managed to keep the Martin Luther King records and video tapes a closely guarded secret for almost 50 years so who knows
    For some reason Trump decided not to release the JFK files even after saying he was going to.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Media Moderator View Post

I saw a documentary about the airline and the pilot did seem strange and that he could do that.

Some secrets have been kept forever, look at the JFK assassination

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    For some reason Trump decided not to release the JFK files even after saying he was going to.
    if he did the top mob king would of taken trump out himself.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

What do you think? Shit looks crazy.
    not crazy dude - your mom was in a worm hole , and you popped out ... that is scary

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Some secrets have been kept forever, look at the JFK assassination
    Trump released almost all of the documents except for some. IIRC they will all be released 100 years after death (2063).

The documents that Trump did release to the public were all underwhelming in terms of conspiracy. They showed that the US Gov had suspensions of various individuals at first but after investigations concluded that Oswald did in fact act alone.

One of my favorite mysteries.

For those who are too lazy to watch the video, apparently the video implicates the United States government in the disappearance of Malaysia Flight 370 by having the technology to create a wormhole.

What baffles me is how in the world could this video get released if it’s real. And how is whoever released it still alive or not rotting away in a jail cell 500 feet underground.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gates View Post
    Trump released almost all of the documents except for some. IIRC they will all be released 100 years after death (2063).

The documents that Trump did release to the public were all underwhelming in terms of conspiracy. They showed that the US Gov had suspensions of various individuals at first but after investigations concluded that Oswald did in fact act alone.
    the real records get either redacted or burned

you just are not very smart

I watched this video about the Malaysian flight, 4 months ago. It feels like the most logical explnation.

I'm surprised Axe hasn't talked about this video, or commented in this thread, he's so obsessed with airplanes and crashes, including this one.

As for the video in the OP, if real, then I lean, for complicated reasons, to believe that it's aliens. Aliens that are so much smarter than the smarted human that ever lived.

The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I

I'm surprised Axe hasn't talked about this video, or commented in this thread, he's so obsessed with airplanes
    Ironic because you know his fat ass ain't able to squeeze down in a seat so I doubt he's ever been in one unless they let him ride in a cargo plane with the horses and livestock

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Because Poopsie trusts Glenn Beck.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I watched this video about the Malaysian flight, 4 months ago. It feels like the most logical explnation.

I'm surprised Axe hasn't talked about this video, or commented in this thread, he's so obsessed with airplanes and crashes, including this one.

As for the video in the OP, if real, then I lean, for complicated reasons, to believe that it's aliens. Aliens that are so much smarter than the smarted human that ever lived.
    It's actually scary how easily a pilot can just wipe out a plane full of people if they want to, same shit happened on that Germanwings flight. Real talk, I don't even think it'd be possible to hijack a plane in this day and age, after 9/11 passengers would be too wary of hijackers potentially crashing the plane on purpose. Imo, having the cockpit be an impenetrable fortress is an extremely flawed idea, there's no justifiable reason that a copilot can be completely denied access to the cockpit by a suicidal pilot.
    Last edited by SouBeachTalents; 05-08-2024 at 10:27 AM.