Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: There are about 10 serious free agents this off season and about 12-13 max spots.

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    The nba has officially become the wwe..

No one gives a shit about the game, it's all about the drama now..
    Who's going where in the offseason has become more important and talked about than the actual season..

Fu*k LEspn..

But just as the sun will rise tomorrow, the Knicks will bum out in free agency
    Unfortunately

Dunking on everybody in the park LAVAR BALL's Avatar

Default Re: There are about 10 serious free agents this off season and about 12-13 max spots.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    butler re signs
    KD re signs
    Kyrie re signs
    Klay re signs
    Vucevic re signs
    russell re signs
    kemba re signs

Knicks
    1. Cousins
    2. Harris

Jazz
    1. random smaller signings

Bulls
    1. Middleton

Lakers
    1. random smaller signings since they'll already have AD

Pacers

Hawks

Kings

Clippers
    1. leonard
    2. random smaller signings
    Someone can just ccalculate the Luxury Tax amount they're gonna pay if that happens?

I truly believe one of the two is gone, KD most probably. Even if i can see Klay leaving the W's, i don't see him leaving California...The dude give the feeling he has his surf above the car

and i really don't see Kemba walking away from Charlotte. They may trade for some Cap Relief (not that they have much to trade anyway, but if someone want to take on Batum's last 2 and a half year..

Jimmy B has "New York" written all over him

Leonard is for me the big Question mark. If Toronto did succeed in making him stay, Raptors are a contender for the next 5 years.

Kyrie/AD about to rampage the Eastern Conference

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chains5000
    They'll get Mirotic, overpaying.
    probably not. Would mean saying good bye to Favors. Why not start an old school PF just because?

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    You want Barnes, Powell, and Harris for Rubio, Exum, Thabo, and your first round pick this year?
    I hated Devin Harris when he was here but that deal makes lots of sense. Gets rid of Ricky and Dante who need to go and Thabo who should be starting at the 4 but the coach doesn't like so might as well trade him too.

Hope the Knicks sign Kemba

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Would love to see Klay follow KD to New York.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
    I hated Devin Harris when he was here but that deal makes lots of sense. Gets rid of Ricky and Dante who need to go and Thabo who should be starting at the 4 but the coach doesn't like so might as well trade him too.
    I hope both teams think about deals like that.

I think the Jazz could get a bit better dumping some guys for better players...and obviously the Mavericks should love to get off Barnes and or Powell while only taking back 9 million a year of Exum or another player.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...deadline-moves

Irving impact on Pelican's decision making.... along with DAnny A-hole.

AS far as OP about Middleton ,
    Bucks history was with a trade from Detroit , on the little know Chris M.
    His silky smooth mid-range jumper , was transcended into a 3 pt weapon under Bucks guidance.
    Chris fractured a bone one year and was out most of the year, so coming back to honor his contract was real to him, it was during off season.
    This year everyone hoped he would have as good if not better than last years season , but he was in a slump for 4 + weeks.
    The ball is distributed much more efficiently within the team , so his second option is not as clear cut....
    Yet he is finding his spot , and the Bucks feel he is the 2nd option ..
    So - I expect him to garner a 18+ mill contract on the off season , to help tie up Bledsoe, and Lopez , besides their efficient 2 guard.

I can't see Chris walking away from a playoff team that looks like they will be going to the big show.

I hope both teams think about deals like that.

I think the Jazz could get a bit better dumping some guys for better players...and obviously the Mavericks should love to get off Barnes and or Powell while only taking back 9 million a year of Exum or another player.
    They could get better just by dumping Rubio, Exum and Favors with nothing in return. Same as last year when they got rid of Johnson and Hood. Crowder was just a bonus. Exum is 11 million with incentives but I can't imagine he gets any of that.

They could get better just by dumping Rubio, Exum and Favors with nothing in return. Same as last year when they got rid of Johnson and Hood. Crowder was just a bonus. Exum is 11 million with incentives but I can't imagine he gets any of that.
    Some rumors about Conley.

That would be great.

If the Knicks get Zion people will be flocking there.

Some rumors about Conley.

That would be great.
    Yep they need to get it done. Latest rumor has Rubio going in the deal. Have to be more than that. Favors or Exum and more filler

Yep they need to get it done. Latest rumor has Rubio going in the deal. Have to be more than that. Favors or Exum and more filler
    Rubio / Exum / Allen / 19 Jazz first rounder

Pretty good deal for the Jazz if it something like that.

Rubio / Exum / Allen / 19 Jazz first rounder

Pretty good deal for the Jazz if it something like that.
    Anything but Rudy and Mitchell they need to get it done. Memphis has played the same kind of ball as the Jazz for years especially defensively. He's a great fit. The 2nd scorer they need. A big 3(sorry Ingles). Plays both ends. Can shoot and space the floor. Green is supposed to be available too and he makes sense as well

Anything but Rudy and Mitchell they need to get it done. Memphis has played the same kind of ball as the Jazz for years especially defensively. He's a great fit. The 2nd scorer they need. A big 3(sorry Ingles). Plays both ends. Can shoot and space the floor. Green is supposed to be available too and he makes sense as well
    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yb2wlvyv

19 Jazz first rounder and maybe a couple 2nd rounders.

Pretty good actually. Makes sense for both teams.