Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Charles Barkley calls the Anthony Davis trade fiasco "Collusion"

Well that’s because it clearly is.

Meanwhile Jordan had dinner with his competitors, to sit across from them with a nice steak and literally told him them he was going to whip their ass. Not ask if they could join his team.

Such a pathetic form of competitors this current generation is

If I'm N.O, I wouldn't bow down to this collusion posse sports. Gotta hold your head up high and don't let these punks walk all over you. I'd trade AD maybe to Phoenix - who can probably use him as he'd be good for DeAndre Ayton and others. Let Phoenix owe you back sometime in the not too distant future. Get some partner teams invovled to get the right assets just to say a big F U to LeBroom and company.

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    "Barkley's relationship with the Suns soured last season, and he has said he would retire if they didn't trade him to a contender."

So you believe that situation to be analogous to this one?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    So you believe that situation to be analogous to this one?

well duh. barkley used to hit up hakeem on snapchat all the time back in the day

Decent college freshman game3524's Avatar

He is right.

Oh well, all this colluding and all you have to show for it is losing record in the finals.

GOAT!

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    well duh. barkley used to hit up hakeem on snapchat all the time back in the day
    So I hear. Apparently he was colluding with KJ back in 92 as well.....

I mean, he's right, but when you have a bald corrupt idiot running the league, this is what happens.

The league is run like fvcking trash now.....FVCKING TRASH....no competition, no integrity, no excitement

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    how is saying "trade me to a contender" collusion
    How is requesting a trade a collusion? AD is doing everyone a favor that it will be a one year rental if it's not LA.

Would he better better off keeping quiet like Kawhi, when he plans to go LA anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    "Barkley's relationship with the Suns soured last season, and he has said he would retire if they didn't trade him to a contender."

AD wants to play with 10th seed Lakers: "It's a collusion"

Cousins signs with 73 win team that added KD: "He had nowhere else to go"