Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Good college starter Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Default Re: Raptors-Bucks TNT

Quote Originally Posted by Matppak
    Sometimes he gets lost in his iso play but he only gets 58 touches a game and when you have siakam and Lowry passing all the time someone has to be expected to score cause Lowry sure isn't scoring. When Lowry was out he had a better rhythm with teammates and was passing more and alot of it is missing shots how many possessions does he need to keep giving teammates wide open shots just for them to miss them. But yeah last couple games he hasn't seemed right I think part of it is Lowry being back in the line up had thrown him off cause one play hell get a touch then for the next 4 or 5 he won't. I really think there's a jealous trade thing going on with Lowry and Kawhi similar to after 14 chip and Tony parker was starting to age he was really reluctant to pass the ball to Kawhi
    Damn. And back in SA, Kawhi was such a good citizen team player, or so we thought. I wasn't aware of that stuff w/ TP.

Seems like Kawhi is getting more and more exposed as a toxic teammate that ppl just put up w/ b/c he's an elite player who isn't obnoxious off the court.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Nets vs Bucks conference finals will be interesting

Raptors are trash

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    Let him dream