Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Good college starter Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Default Re: Raptors-Bucks TNT

Kawhi needs to pass the ****ing ball once in a while. Why are there no memes or criticism of his ballhogedness like there was of Kobe?

I rule the local playground DocSlam's Avatar

Bucks put them away when it mattered..
    GAME OVER

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

If the Bucks get someone good...either in a trade of Hill or buyout market...I really think they could challenge for the title.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

coach Bud to all-star game

Did Koward Leonard play?

Craptors

On a side note the Bucks are looking scary

One of the best wins of the season

It sucks so hard that star free agents won't even consider the Bucks. 24 year old superstar just barely entering his prime, top 5 coach, good depth..pretty much everything is set up for a star free agent to come in and put them over the top and win a title. Like Kawhi would be such an amazing final piece to this team but he's gonna go waste away on the Clippers...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak
    Kawhi needs to pass the ****ing ball once in a while. Why are there no memes or criticism of his ballhogedness like there was of Kobe?
    One of the benefits of playing in a small market or Canada where the locals will not criticize you until you've done something to them.

The moment he hits the Clippers things will change.

He's an awesome player but I agree, it's one of the limitations in his game that nobody seems to talk about much. Even a guy like Durant has greatly exanded his passing/playmaking over the years. Whereas it seems like Kawhi might've even regressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    He's an awesome player but I agree, it's one of the limitations in his game that nobody seems to talk about much. Even a guy like Durant has greatly exanded his passing/playmaking over the years. Whereas it seems like Kawhi might've even regressed.
    Honestly, I think it's why he's gone from S.A. LaMarcus has a nasty little passive aggressive bitchiness to him when he doesn't get shots. Pulled it with Lillard and ended up bouncing. Add that with Kawhi not passing the ball.....like ever, and I think they collided. LaMarcus just signed a big deal recently and I don't think that really sat well with Kawhi long term.

Don't have any proof except for watching how they interacted during games and little comments here and there in the local media.

Good college starter Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Exactly. I don't remember noticing his heroball tactics in SA. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention. But of the handful of Rapts games I've watched, 95% of the time he has the ball he just works his way inside for a layup/short shot or pulls up.

It was especially noticeable tonight b/c they were losing and he kept doing the same crap expecting a call or something.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Nets vs Bucks conference finals will be interesting

Raptors are trash

Exactly. I don't remember noticing his heroball tactics in SA. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention. But of the handful of Rapts games I've watched, 95% of the time he has the ball he just works his way inside for a layup/short shot or pulls up.

It was especially noticeable tonight b/c they were losing and he kept doing the same crap expecting a call or something.
    Nah, he heroed it up a lot more as he progressed in skill and gained confidence. To be fair, it usually turned out pretty well.

He creates well for himself, but is limited in creating for others as evidenced by his low assist numbers despite always being surrounded by capable shooters.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Sometimes he gets lost in his iso play but he only gets 58 touches a game and when you have siakam and Lowry passing all the time someone has to be expected to score cause Lowry sure isn't scoring. When Lowry was out he had a better rhythm with teammates and was passing more and alot of it is missing shots how many possessions does he need to keep giving teammates wide open shots just for them to miss them. But yeah last couple games he hasn't seemed right I think part of it is Lowry being back in the line up had thrown him off cause one play hell get a touch then for the next 4 or 5 he won't. I really think there's a jealous trade thing going on with Lowry and Kawhi similar to after 14 chip and Tony parker was starting to age he was really reluctant to pass the ball to Kawhi

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Loco 50
    Honestly, I think it's why he's gone from S.A. LaMarcus has a nasty little passive aggressive bitchiness to him when he doesn't get shots. Pulled it with Lillard and ended up bouncing. Add that with Kawhi not passing the ball.....like ever, and I think they collided. LaMarcus just signed a big deal recently and I don't think that really sat well with Kawhi long term.

Don't have any proof except for watching how they interacted during games and little comments here and there in the local media.
    I think it was that because LA asked for a trade but they kept him and resigned him so Kawbi was like wtf. Then they resigned Pau and patty to terrible contracts let Simmons go to Orlando when he was the only one to give effort in the warriors series after Kawhi went down. The injury stuff I think just tipped it over Kawhi thought gonna rush me back to play with a washed tp a 40 yo making 60 mil for 3 years la with an extension into a year where he will be 34 or 35 and patty mills contract. All this setting them up for failure when Kawhis going into his prime