Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink [Woahj] Davis will treat any other team as one-n-done, except Lakers"

Default Re: [Woahj] Davis will treat any other team as one-n-done, except Lakers"

see this guy?
    He's just a lebron fan, not a lakers fan.

Default Re: [Woahj] Davis will treat any other team as one-n-done, except Lakers"

I'm happy for you, OP. Like only a real fan would do, you sat out the down years of your team and, unlike half the fanbase, did not run off because of the retirement of a certain player. .

Brons plan.

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    I'm happy for you, OP. Like only a real fan would do, you sat out the down years of your team and, unlike half the fanbase, did not run off because of the retirement of a certain player. .

It will be funny seeing all the triggered lakers fans when AD doesn

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    Appreciate it dude, I feel so blessed my die hard fandom has finally paid off 10 fold

As many have witnessed, there was only a very very few repping the Lakers the past few years and I was the main one leading the push.

It just feels great being a winner

Lakers and LeBron fans feeling so entitled.

NBA Legend

*whispers, while fighting back tears of joy*

thank you, Lebron....

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh
    Appreciate it dude, I feel so blessed my die hard fandom has finally paid off 10 fold

As many have witnessed, there was only a very very few repping the Lakers the past few years and I was the main one leading the push.

You were one of the few (only?) true Laker faithful the Lebron Fam ever respected.

So glad we got the chance to unite behind LePURPLEnGOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    You were one of the few (only?) true Laker faithful the Lebron Fam ever respected.

So glad we got the chance to unite behind LePURPLEnGOLD

Quote Originally Posted by G0ATbe
    Here we go lol

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh

I know how you feel. I had to sit out years, watching Kyrie Irving lead us to nothing but lotteries. Until 2014 that was, when King James returned and gifted us with the greatest championship in the history of the league! Which he by the way did with 0 All-Stars on his team.

Send him to Canada. Honestly any player that DEMANDS to be traded to temperate California deserves to be shipped to Canada.