Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: So this is it for white guys.The Mavs just went all in.Make or Break time fellas

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat
    OP why are you so shook and such a hater?

We whites just want a fair shake, a team that resembles what we look like and how we talk and the music we listen to. Have you heard Doncic choice of music Wonderboy hears the cringiest slovenian pop-rock! None of that jazz or any of that swing music.

Seriously though, I don't get it, why is it so bad for a team to have a couple white guys?

I just want to see a team play "euro basketball" for once and not do silly dances and hear hip hop all the time.

(ps. I don't care about US race relations)

brady took his soul

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: So this is it for white guys.The Mavs just went all in.Make or Break time fellas

I'm mentally running around in circles going "wooooooo".

I can't fathom how Knicks trade KP for Matthew, DAJ and DSJ.

DAJ and Matthews are DONE, I guess it's all for cap space. DSJ can probably become a Kemba-lite tier talent, but that's years away.

Wow, Don Nelsen and Cuban just hit a homerun, holy shit.

Doncic
    THJ
    Barnes
    KP
    Kleber

Sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt

Just need to trade Barnes now for Chandler Parsons.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

All in?

They hardly gave up anything.

A player in DSJ who I like, but doesn't fit with Luka, players you don't want back, and a future pick is about the lowest price you could pay for a player like Kristaps.

Decent college freshman

Seriously, they've got to be stoked in Dallas. Mavs are instant contenders next year if Porzingis is healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by jayfan
    Seriously, they've got to be stoked in Dallas. Mavs are instant contenders next year if Porzingis is healthy.
    Depends on who they sign.

Mavs will still have a good amount of cap to work with if Kristaps signs the QO as being reported.

I'd love to see us trade Barnes / Powell to free up even more now.

I wonder if the Jazz would do something around them for Favors and Rubio or something.
    Last edited by DMAVS41; 01-31-2019 at 06:22 PM.

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

I think this is sticky worthy

i dont think yall understand how big this is.....This is it. If this doesnt work out and the Mavs dont win a ring with this core.It's over for white guys in the NBA

They will never be "the guy" again in our lifetime.This has yyyuge ramifications for the next 9 or 10 decades

oh snap, count me in.

White Power!

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Well, it seems to be over, yeah.

Some other nations had a few decades following the US lead towards ending racism. This board was a great example 10-15 years ago, too. And now, look where most of you are all at.

It's a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25
    Trade for Hayward while his stock is a half cent on the dollar and sign Redick in the offseason... that would actually be an incredible starting lineup...
    Might as well sign Tyler Zeller while you're at it

2021 pick is unprotected.

Pretty shocked the Knicks got the Mavericks to take back Lee and Hardaway...and get DSJ and an unprotected first out of it.

I was thinking two top 10 protected picks...

3-time NBA All-Star

Imagine if the mavs go get jimmer from over seas also

Stalker, Kenneth and 90's goat will get together for a circle jerk every game.

OP is the most racist f@ggot on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid
    I think this is sticky worthy

i dont think yall understand how big this is.....This is it. If this doesnt work out and the Mavs dont win a ring with this core.It's over for white guys in the NBA

They will never be "the guy" again in our lifetime.This has yyyuge ramifications for the next 9 or 10 decades
    You get as triggered over white guys as Bron stans do with Jordan.

You are a flat out moron

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan m8
    You get as triggered over white guys as Bron stans do with Jordan.

You are a flat out moron

How mad are you??

Haha

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan m8
    OP is the most racist f@ggot on this forum
    black and white people are different....what do you want me to bury my head in the sand like you and act like it doesnt exist.

We have advantages - athletic ability, a soul

and whites have advantages.....uhh..... numbers