Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Default So this is it for white guys.The Mavs just went all in.Make or Break time fellas

They have all the backing of other whites.Coaches,GMs,Ownership,Teammates

There is officially no excuse that can be made.Cuban went all in for team White.It's Championship or Bust.This can either bring back the glory days for the whites or it officially ends here.Luka and Porzingus will have the weight of an entire race on their freckled shoulders.Will they crack or will they be more powerful than we ever imagined?

Stay Tuned

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Default Re: So this is it for white guys.The Mavs just went all in.Make or Break time fellas

Trade for Hayward while his stock is a half cent on the dollar and sign Redick in the offseason... that would actually be an incredible starting lineup...

Default Re: So this is it for white guys.The Mavs just went all in.Make or Break time fellas

No excuses for the White Race. The white super power has come together.

Banned

OP is so shook AF

first the patriots. now dallas

inb4 suicide by KFC binge

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25
    Trade for Hayward while his stock is a half cent on the dollar and sign Redick in the offseason... that would actually be an incredible starting lineup...
    O God, please let this happen

KKKristaps Porzingis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    KKKristaps Porzingis

Luka DonthicKKK

Maybe it's certain whites that Cuban wants. Like, any whites not born in America?

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    OP is so shook AF

first the patriots. now dallas

inb4 suicide by KFC binge
    O no you misinterpret. i wish they could have more whites honestly....so i can laugh every night when that sh[COLOR="Black"]it [/COLOR]gets beat to death by the rest of the league

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    Maybe it's certain whites that Cuban wants. Like, any whites not born in America?
    you mean the ones that shat on the US in 2002, 2004, 2006 and 2008 till kobe saved the day

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid
    O no you misinterpret. i wish they could have more whites honestly....so i can laugh every night when that sh[COLOR="Black"]it [/COLOR]gets beat to death by the rest of the league

with the way the game is changing i actually see more white euro's taking over TBH

its not really about athletes anymore ... now three point shooting/passing is #1

well guess whos the best at those things

with the way the game is changing i actually see more white euro's taking over TBH

its not really about athletes anymore ... now three point shooting/passing is #1

well guess whos the best at those things

Curry and LeBron

you mean the ones that shat on the US in 2002, 2004, 2006 and 2008 till kobe saved the day
    Don't know honestly. Do you think it's all whites or just any not American born?

Very good NBA starter

OP why are you so shook and such a hater?

We whites just want a fair shake, a team that resembles what we look like and how we talk and the music we listen to. Have you heard Doncic choice of music Wonderboy hears the cringiest slovenian pop-rock! None of that jazz or any of that swing music.

Seriously though, I don't get it, why is it so bad for a team to have a couple white guys?

I just want to see a team play "euro basketball" for once and not do silly dances and hear hip hop all the time.

(ps. I don't care about US race relations)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid
    Curry and LeBron

more passing isn't better passing

curry's half white so he has the white gifts

but guys like westbrook/harden/lebron only pass when it turns into an assist in the box score

they don't pass to improve others like doncic/jokic