Jordan Stopper

Default So was LeBron injured the last month or was he playing GM behind the scenes...

Dude got AD to request a trade and Rich Paul to leak it

He

The ISH'ers Champion!

Default Re: So was LeBron injured the last month or was he playing GM behind the scenes...

Here is to hoping he includes himself in that package!

Default Re: So was LeBron injured the last month or was he playing GM behind the scenes...

We'll do anything necessary to bring more help to Lebron.

been like that for 10 years.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Another reason why he's the GOAT absolute genius on and off the court

It’s going to be the most hilarious thing to see them idiots like 3ball and AirTupac do a complete 180 on Ingraham and Ball once they’re in NO after LeGM traded them.

Who you guys (ok basically it's just me, PickernRoller and Simon so far) think will Lebron try to get besides AD? Cause i think we all can agree that one all star will definitely not be enough help for Lebron.

If AD ends up on the Lakers.......

LeGM....

GOAT basketball player, GOAT GM

Quote Originally Posted by Gileraracer
    Who you guys (ok basically it's just me, PickernRoller and Simon so far) think will Lebron try to get besides AD? Cause i think we all can agree that one all star will definitely not be enough help for Lebron.
    You know, you and your alts really ruin intelligent basketball discussion on this forum!

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

This season was building up to be an 'excused' loss for Lebron, since he had no superstar by his side.

That changes now. Can't wait to watch him get his shit kicked in with AD by his side.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    You know, you and your alts really ruin intelligent basketball discussion on this forum!
    Huh

There's only ONE Gileraracer on this forum! Handling all these Lebron millennials with EASE