Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lebron let a 6

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Lebron let a 6

Quote Originally Posted by Big164
    im sorry guys but i cant see MJ allowing some scrawny kid from Davidson to engineer an entire freaking dynasty under his watch!

Its stuff like this that will keep Lebron from ever being Goat. As a Wilt fan i know you cant just allow the same dude to keep winning rings on you and expect to be #1 all time.

Its shameful.
    How do u figure? Steph only won one chip against Bron and that was because love and Kyrie were out. Steph routine plays mediocre deep in the playoffs and is often not even one of the top 4 players on the floor. Warriors would have never beat Bron again and they new it and that's why they begged kd to join them. After kd leaves after this year thats it for Steph and the warriors.
    Title should of read LeBron let a 7'0 dark kid hijack the end of his era. That would of been more accurate

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Let me know when MJ plays a shooting guard as good as Jason Terry in the NBA Finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Honestly... that is a lot of finals and winning for 1 man, especially in an era that is way better than MJ's.
    On top of that better individual numbers in both regular season and playoffs?

3 more rings against scrubs isn't enough. I mean Russell has 5 more rings than MJ.
    LOL this stupidity of this kid.

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23

Bron stans. The messed up part about this is that any team that Jordan played in the playoffs would SWEEP the Mavericks.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork

Bron stans. The messed up part about this is that any team that Jordan played in the playoffs would SWEEP the Mavericks.
    No they wouldn't. Theres a few that would beat them but I dought any would sweep them.

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    No they wouldn't. Theres a few that would beat them but I dought any would sweep them.
    Yes they would. That Suns team would do the 2011 Mavericks DIRTY. The league would reconsider televising it mid-way thru the series.

THAT BAD...

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    How do u figure? Steph only won one chip against Bron and that was because love and Kyrie were out.
    Everyone knows that it would've been 2 if it wasn't for the refs intervention.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Gileraracer
    Everyone knows that it would've been 2 if it wasn't for the refs intervention.
    He'll no. First of all the refs didn't intervene in anything. I love Draymond but he's a loose cannon. Be could literally be kicked out of almost every game he plays.

Second. He was only out one game and the great Steph curry had a couple chances to win that series with Draymond. They couldn't do it. Steph played mediocre as he often does deep in playoffs.

And LeBron in 15 got 2 games off warriors without Kyrie and love. If they were playing they definitely win that finals so either way curry is still left with only one.
    You and the rest of Steph's fan base will be brought back to reality once kd bounces after this year. Steph will never win another ring. Just wait and see

Man these MJ fans crack me up. The first DVD I ever bought was Michael Jordan to the MAX but cmon. We've all grown up. Nigguhs need to wake up. The information is out there. We have more reliable sources of information than Inside Stuff w/ Ahmad Rashad and the NBA own produced biased documentaries.

MJ was a bitch. He was a manufactured star. His era was shit. The basketball quality was a joke. The footage is available. LeSidious is also the first player to completely take control of the NBA, literally. He ousted Stern and installed a puppet in his place.

The beige kid highjacked the 4/44 era

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Man these MJ fans crack me up. The first DVD I ever bought was Michael Jordan to the MAX but cmon. We've all grown up. Nigguhs need to wake up. The information is out there. We have more reliable sources of information than Inside Stuff w/ Ahmad Rashad and the NBA own produced biased documentaries.

MJ was a bitch. He was a manufactured star. His era was shit. The basketball quality was a joke. The footage is available. LeSidious is also the first player to completely take control of the NBA, literally. He ousted Stern and installed a puppet in his place.
    Big facts. MJ fans act like he didnt thrive in a watered down era with low skillset players everywhere.

Good college starter

LeSidious is also the first player to completely take control of the NBA, literally. He ousted Stern and installed a puppet in his place.
    Yet he still cannot win more than once?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephonit
    Yet he still cannot win more than once?
    what the ****? Doesn't win? LeBron is the Vince McMahon of the NBA. He writes the story. He decides who goes where and does what. Who takes the dive and who wins the belt. Are you the, "it's still real to me dammit" guy?

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    Another serious black mark that casuals have no idea about. MJ was the leading scorer in every playoff series that he played in, for both teams. THAT is GOAT. No other great can't even come close to this accomplishment.

Lebron was not the leading scorer but the leader in all categories in the best comeback in NBA history

Let that sink it let it sink deeeeeeep son

huh? MJ kept getting his shit pushed in until David Stern allowed him to start winning.
    You say that like LeBron's never benefitted from league help...

How's that stiff arm holding up for you, still not getting called?