Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

Default Re: If luka was black people would be calling him the next MJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Its funny really. After hundreds of years of nonsense.....invasions, genocides, erased cultures, minority rule, jim crow laws, disenfranchisement, apartheid, forced relocations, broken treaties, thousands of random murders for no reason but race...

White people have now decided they are being discriminated against in America while being the majority period, the extreme vast majority in power, and running every platform they believe discriminates against them.

If white people in this country cant take being the target of some facebook comments by a 19 year old black guy who is usually joking I dont know how they would have made it being any other race. Being a white American in 2019 is pretty much winning the lottery considering all the other humans your soul could have landed in throughout history.

You could have been marched down the Trail of Tears, intentionally infected with syphilis by the US government, had laws passed putting a max number of you per square feet of your home to reduce your presence in white areas, or made to count the bubbles in a bar of soap before being given the right to vote.

Bitch asses complaining about all star votes. My god...from where do modern American whites summon the will to endure....
    You know what's funny? Some of these young bucks think racism died in 1969 or something.

There were still lingering issues in the early to mid 70's. When I was three years old my dad was ran out of a small town because of some remarks he made about the town's deputy. Then a mob of (you guessed it, white people) threatened to burn down our house.

My dad was so afraid that he took me, my brother, and our mom into a car with all of our stuff and drove off into a new city and started a whole new life.

Times have most certainly changed though for the better in comparison to back then, but the guys before me faced the real shit, and the guys before them did as well. Shit rolls down hill usually but things have certainly progressed, but nowadays it seems that everyone wants to be a victim. I'd rather not be. Different mentality.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Its funny really. After hundreds of years of nonsense.....invasions, genocides, erased cultures, minority rule, jim crow laws, disenfranchisement, apartheid, forced relocations, broken treaties, thousands of random murders for no reason but race...

White people have now decided they are being discriminated against in America while being the majority period, the extreme vast majority in power, and running every platform they believe discriminates against them.

If white people in this country cant take being the target of some facebook comments by a 19 year old black guy who is usually joking I dont know how they would have made it being any other race. Being a white American in 2019 is pretty much winning the lottery considering all the other humans your soul could have landed in throughout history.

You could have been marched down the Trail of Tears, intentionally infected with syphilis by the US government, had laws passed putting a max number of you per square feet of your home to reduce your presence in white areas, or made to count the bubbles in a bar of soap before being given the right to vote.

Bitch asses complaining about all star votes. My god...from where do modern American whites summon the will to endure....
    Racist.

But it's typical; black people are the most tribal people on the planet.

Whites have suffered from far more slavery and atrocity, but they just don't use it as a crutch.

It's pathetic how misinformed you are; typical media built leftist.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I didn

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Racist.

Whites have suffered from far more slavery and atrocity, but they just don't use it as a crutch.

this.

irish were starved by the millions at same time as slavery. and i am also polish we all know what happened to them. get off me nuts mate.

Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

Racist.

Do you know your lineage?

My family weren't slaves. On my father's side his ancestors escaped the slave trade from Morocco and came to America and his great, great grandfather became a pastor and owned a saw mill.

On my mother's side her ancestors were not "recognized" as a slaves by their "owner" and once their "owner" passed they were given all of his land, his home, and his property which we still own till' this day.

Do you know anything about your ancestors? You can't take credit for the victimization of people that have nothing to do with you. That literally makes no sense to me.

What other people went through has nothing to do with what my family went through because everyone's individual circumstances are different.

Christ, now people want to be victims by association. Can't make this shit up. If my neighbor gets robbed then I am a victim of robbery as well I guess.

Racist.

Right is the only word you needed to type. Since you've never had to endure it you can't comprehend it, and that's ok but let's not pretend you're an expert on something that you can't ever experience. Racism isn't dead by any means it's just more muted, derogatory terms have been swapped out for things easier on the ears and hearts. Seems like a section of white guys are intent on "balancing the books" so to speak by trying to compare trivial bullshit to real racism. It's not a good look bro.

bunch of insecured whites and blacks.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

irrefutable FACT

National High School Star

I'm Afro-Canadian and came across this a few years ago...It was unbelievable then but now you can't even be surprised. It's so common place now that many of these white people really believe they are the disenfranchised group. From a lot of what I come across it seems I had no clue how difficult it was to be white in America, God bless their resilience and ability to bounce back against all odds!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...=.8eb2bfbdfabb

Luka has no athletic/stylistic similarities to MJ, so black, white or candy-apple red I wouldn't draw any parallels between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    this.

irish were starved by the millions at same time as slavery. and i am also polish we all know what happened to them. get off me nuts mate.
    The issue being racism how is white people killing other white people involved?

You notice me reference any African or Asian civil wars? Rwanda? Liberia? The chinese civil war that happened the same time as the American one but killed 30 million people without even being in history books?

Violence has always been and will always be. And people tend to kill who is next to them. But fact remains...on the subject of race in America? It is plain to see whites have been on the dishing out side of destructive discrimination not the taking it side...which is hard to dispute considering the numbers.

A few openly racist types on the internet trying to turn the tables over shit that doesnt matter to act like whites are some kinda victim in 2019?

If the goal is to live free of racial discrimination against you theres nothing more advantageous in human history than being a white person in a modern first world country. Be anything else in any other time theres a solid chance some white people will arrive and destroy your people or force them to live under their rule and give up self governance. You can be in south east asia, ohio, the ivory coast, or Bolivia. Some white people are gonna turn up and gradually annihilate, enslave, or conquer your people.

Might the other races do the same in the same position?

Sure. I have little doubt it of. But we are talking the world that is not what might be. You were born into the side that shows up and calls everyone darker than them savages for not believing the appropriate fairly tales or speaking a language they never heard before wiping them out with either violence or disease and claiming the land and people as your own. I didnt write history. Your people did. And since the victors write it it might actually be worse than we read.

A lot of white people have killed other whites. Lots of blacks have killed blacks. Everyone kills everyone. But really now...

You have never seen 6 American Indians at the same time unless its a parade and they were gathered for that purpose. They went from 100% of the population of north America to....a few in a few fenced off areas and whatever blood they have left in mexico? And what kills me...they were so disregarded..their history and culture...we still call them Indians. I just did it. They knew it wasnt India after what....a few weeks? We still call them that 500 years later like west india is a place......

These people are just wiped out.

Cultures 7-8 thousand years old all but wiped out.

They are the group that gets overlooked in these race talks. Black people...we had it bad. But we still exist.

There are places they had 2-3 million people with like 40 people left hanging on to old ways....

We really all need to shut up...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

The issue being racism how is white people killing other white people involved?

because british considered irish "race" to be inferior. and germans considered slavs and poles to be inferior races as well.

you seem ignorant of the fact that all white people didnt see each other as the same.

Mainstream media made slamming white people normal. White people are not allowed to feel anything

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    because british considered irish "race" to be inferior. and germans considered slavs and poles to be inferior races as well.

you seem ignorant of the fact that all white people didnt see each other as the same.
    Always amazes me the second grade shit people on the internet seem to think others don