Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The ISH'ers Champion!

Default Hold up.. Kuzma is playing through a hip injury but Bran is sitting on his groin?

The fvck is going on?

Default Re: Hold up.. Kuzma is playing through a hip injury but Bran is sitting on his groin?

LeBron is waiting on clearance from his gynaecologist.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Hold up.. Kuzma is playing through a hip injury but Bran is sitting on his groin?

LeNarrative.

LeJuice.

Quote Originally Posted by bullettooth
    LeBron is waiting on clearance from his gynaecologist.
    Go through childbirth fakkit.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Bran stans not touching this thread.....

Could be the age difference? It sucks getting older.

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Dam playing on a hip injury? After my boy Murray went flailing out of tennis with such an injury that doesn't sound wise.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    Dam playing on a hip injury? After my boy Murray went flailing out of tennis with such an injury that doesn't sound wise.
    Yep and the kid has a bright future. Taking Kobe's example too much to heart. You got a nikka making $35 mill per seating.

Ain't worth it if its gonna be like that team-wide.

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Yep and the kid has a bright future. Taking Kobe's example too much to heart. You got a nikka making $35 mill per seating.

Ain't worth it if its gonna be like that team-wide.
    Through 16 seasons, the dude you mastrubate to missed nearly 3 times as many games as LeBron. Let that sink in, you obsessed [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]aggot.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease luckylucy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Through 16 seasons, the dude you mastrubate to missed nearly 3 times as many games as LeBron. Let that sink in, you obsessed [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]aggot.
    Is that true? Is there any photo or video evidence?

Dude, you know injuries suck a lot more for older people right? Try playing some ball, you'll find out soon enough.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by luckylucy
    Is that true? Is there any photo or video evidence?
    I don't think the Hindu has enough money to travel to the states, sneak into my house window and take the compromising pics. Innocent till proven guilty.

I don't think the Hindu has enough money to travel to the states, sneak into my house window and take the compromising pics. Innocent till proven guilty.
    Did the facts hurt your feeling, fa[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]got?

I'll repeat. Brick missed 3 times as many games as LeBron did, through their first 16 seasons.

The ISH'ers Champion!

The only fact I see is just your sorry @ss bumping my threads sounding desperate.

But we've been here before and it's no accident I got you hooked like a slut.

The only fact I see is just your sorry @ss bumping my threads sounding desperate.

But we've been here before and it's no accident I got you hooked like a slut.
    Pickern[COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]aggot still melting down nearly half a decade later over a dead sport.