Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Luka not being all-star starter will be like MJ not making HS team...

Fans wanted him.

Players black balled him.

I've said it a million times; blacks want complete control of the NBA and it's a deeeeep brotherhood.

Chris Paul to DJ after he committed to Dallas "We're brothers. You can't go there."

Luka is a f ucking bull and he'll overcome the odds if anyone can.

They just have to put players around him that aren't racist.

Jordan Stopper

Default Re: Luka not being all-star starter will be like MJ not making HS team...

When will you graduate HS

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Luka not being all-star starter will be like MJ not making HS team...

At least people are talking about this stuff now.

NBA Legend

Luka is a hardcore Lebron stan

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Luka is a hardcore Lebron stan
    Luka is media saavy and doesn't want to be the next Delonte or Sterling.

No one respects Bran.

Very good NBA starter

32-8-8 in a win over the Pistons.

Luka has that MJ fire, he will take this snub as motivation.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

The fans wanted Derrick Rose and Wade. Wasn’t allowed. That racist too?

Very good NBA starter

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]The fans wanted Derrick Rose and Wade. Wasn

So its now about deserving not the fan vote?

So Luka is more deserving than Durant and George? You gonna take Pauls spot when hes having the best season of his career and leading the 3 seed for a great rookie playing worse on the 12 seed?

If its about fans voting Luka, Rose, and Wade should all be in. If its about deserving Harden, KD, George, Kemba, and Kyrie are better picks.

We really chalking that up to racism?

Luka will clearly have his time. ITs not when Durant is in his prime and George is having the best season of a potentially hall of fame career. Lets just be halfway reasonable.

Though I suppose theres a strong chance this was about Lebron when I consider the OP. But youd still have Anthony Davis. Both teams bad...but Davis is clearly a top...whatever player. And who else?

Jokic.

How does Jokic not take a front court spot before Luka?

Hes supposed to make it over Jokic on an elite team balling....Durant...and George...before we even get to Anthony Davis?

Very good NBA starter

Luka had the second most votes from fans.

I actually think he might have had the most votes, but the NBA rigged it.

Silver is a corrupt pos and I wish the president would investigate the league.

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat
    Luka had the second most votes from fans.

I actually think he might have had the most votes, but the NBA rigged it.

Silver is a corrupt pos and I wish the president would investigate the league.

Wouldnt matter if he did win the fan vote....Zaza nearly making it killed the fan vote. Just how it is. They wouldnt need to rig it. It just doesnt matter anymore.

Who cares? The All-Star game is meaningless; a pathetic exhibition game where nobody tries or plays defense. I legitimately would rather go to the local Y and sit on the bleachers to watch a pick-up game than watch the All-Star game.

The rest of the weekend has become equally pathetic. Bunch of no-names every year competing in the dunk contest, 3 point contest is just a question of which Warrior is gonna win it this year.

Fans should just stop voting altogether until the NBA decides to put out a watchable product. **** All-Star weekend.

Very good NBA starter

I actually agree about that, the All Star Game has been meaningless for at least 5+ years. I haven't watched it since 2013 and I was disgusted by what I saw.

It's just become a game for the players to hang out with their buddies. I can't understand how any fan would get enjoyment from it.

Was it Giannis that Steph Curry literally laid down on the floor to allow to dunk?

It was him or Lebron. That was the moment the all star game died. It was dying for like 10 years...but that was the flatline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzLZf8k8dV8

That.

Its funny but...lets just stop calling it a game. Its a show.

I know its kinda supposed to be but...there was a time it was a game. I dont expect Steph to make a serious attempt to stop a 1 on 4 with those superhumans coming at him....but damn.