Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The ISH'ers Champion!

Default Re: Fanboy media / Stans Narrative against Harden earlier used to prop up LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Hemmingway
    Damn, Cape Coral been throwing multiple tantrums on this alt all day
    Starting to see ghosts babi boi?

As for OP.... what I actually find kinda funny is how the lowkey convenience marriage of LeTards and Harden stans has slowly died. If y'all remember, it was all the craze last year.

Default Re: Fanboy media / Stans Narrative against Harden earlier used to prop up LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy

That? You mean light refracting from the lips? What a huge reach.. these LeBronvestite have nothing to add so they conjure up utter nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy

Jizzbe!

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Starting to see ghosts babi boi?

As for OP.... what I actually find kinda funny is how the lowkey convenience marriage of LeTards and Harden stans has slowly died. If y'all remember, it was all the craze last year.
    And even before that the LeBran and Durant stans...

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh
    Jizzbe!
    Does that arouse you? You seem to be confused.

Quote Originally Posted by TheImmortal
    It's called teeth.. Get a grip.

Seriously though FKAri, what's up with the jizz on Christian Bales nose?

It's obviously cocaine. Whereas Kobe I know for a fact didn't touch that stuff since it hurt his cycle. Regardless it could be something as innocuous as chapstick because of the dry lips from sucking c0ck all day.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    It's obviously cocaine. Whereas Kobe I know for a fact didn't touch that stuff since it hurt his cycle. Regardless it could be something as innocuous as chapstick because of the dry lips from sucking c0ck all day.
    Cringe.

Do you have any objections to the OP? You seem unable to express thoughts so you sidestep and misdirect.. Why is that FKAi?

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Why does Kobe have jizz on his lips in your avy? Get the one with the jizz edited out like all the other Kobe stans

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    Congrats on 3k posts.. I'm sure all were top quality like this milestone gem.

Cringe.

Do you have any objections to the OP? You seem unable to express thoughts so you sidestep and misdirect.. Why is that FKAi?
    I dunno maybe because Harden's been at this for years and keeps choking in the playoffs? So they feel the need to pick at his game. They shouldn't until Cap and CP are back.

The ISH'ers Champion!