3-time NBA All-Star

Default How is scoring off of stiff arms any worse than scoring off of illegal screens?

Curry fans kill Bron for stiff arms and traveling but conveniently ignore the hundred moving screens curry gets a game. I don't deny bron benefits from these things but curry benefits way more from all the moving screens he gets. They're both illegal. What's the difference?

Default Re: How is scoring off of stiff arms any worse than scoring off of illegal screens?

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    Curry fans kill Bron for stiff arms and traveling but conveniently ignore the hundred moving screens curry gets a game. I don't deny bron benefits from these things but curry benefits way more from all the moving screens he gets. They're both illegal. What's the difference?
    There's no difference. Both should be called out. But I see LeBron get away with the stiff arm far more often than anyone else for anything else.

Default Re: How is scoring off of stiff arms any worse than scoring off of illegal screens?

Quote Originally Posted by bullettooth
    There's no difference. Both should be called out. But I see LeBron get away with the stiff arm far more often than anyone else for anything else.
    Because you’re obsessed with LeBron.

[QUOTE=RRR3]Because you

DAMN this thread is going to be avoided like the absolute plague.

I'm glad we have an unbias Bran stan on the forum

You only watch LeBron thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
    You only watch LeBron thats why.
    Here we go with the LeXcuses

Jokic Stan

What's amazing is retards like bullettooth spend time watching someone they hate...what a waste of life.

You won't ever see me watching the kardashians or James Harden play basketball.

Giannis is a close 2nd tbh.

He's just patenting off MJ push off.

3-time NBA All-Star

I don't know man. LeBron may stiff arm a hand full of times a game. Steph probably gets 5 times that many moving screens a game.

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk
    What's amazing is retards like bullettooth spend time watching someone they hate...what a waste of life.

You won't ever see me watching the kardashians or James Harden play basketball.
    LeBron IS the Kardashian of the NBA and you're gagging all over his peen.

Except for the part where you don't even know what the hell a still arm is ..

Below is a stiff arm.

Link to LeBron doing the above in an NBA game???

Bulletdoof having a complete meltdown

The man is absolutely SEETHING.