Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Default Re: Kyrie Irving upset at Hayward after game

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    Yeah it's clear Hayward was supposed to pass the ball to Horford just by the way Horford is reacting on that play, who was then supposed to hand it off to Kyrie. Hayward decided to ignore everything and have Tatum chuck a horrible shot.

Yeah guys lets blame Kyrie!!
    Shut your ass up you'll be the first to call LeBron out if he did the same shit saying he's a bad leader blah blah blah

But when Kyrie does it he gets a pass

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    Yeah it's clear Hayward was supposed to pass the ball to Horford just by the way Horford is reacting on that play, who was then supposed to hand it off to Kyrie. Hayward decided to ignore everything and have Tatum chuck a horrible shot.

Yeah guys lets blame Kyrie!!

Exactly this.

But 75% of guys on this board never played organized ball so they honestly think Kyrie was just standing around.

Even if he was say waiting for the pass inbounds, 2.9 is plenty time to get from midcourt to the 3pt line and get a shot off. Morons.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    Exactly this.

But 75% of guys on this board never played organized ball so they honestly think Kyrie was just standing around.

Even if he was say waiting for the pass inbounds, 2.9 is plenty time to get from midcourt to the 3pt line and get a shot off. Morons.
    Yup. Would have been a catch and shoot in rhythm situation, a shot kyrie is more than capable of making. Maybe not even catch and shoot, as there would have even been enough time for one dribble even if necessary

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by bison
    Yup. Would have been a catch and shoot in rhythm situation, a shot kyrie is more than capable of making. Maybe not even catch and shoot, as there would have even been enough time for one dribble even if necessary
    This is true. Kyrie is not at fault here, just LeBron nut sack lickers trying to blame Kyrie when everyone knows LeBron is a cancer that Kyrie didn't want to continue playing with.

Shouldn't have put his team in that hole behind to begin with

42 min spectating the big boys on the squat rack

Asks to work in so he can do 3 sets of curls

The Closer

kyrie wanted no part of that play

Serious playground baller

[COLOR="White"]This is a copypasta, but still worth posting.[/COLOR]
    He's a champion. A lot of you don't know what that's like, so you look at such people like they're crazy.

He's been the a place the rest haven't. This situation is much like some girls I've met. They legit get blindsided by the higher level of boyfriend which I perform. Flowers and Olive Garden ain't s***. Your last guy set a f***ing low bar. Your current guy is turning you into s***. Things I would come through with come well ahead of people's imagination to start.

But then they get insecure like "wow, I never knew this quality of life existed, and the worst part is I denied it this whole time!" That does suck because then it is saying they have simple-minded this whole time, and long term they're going to be perplexed by the higher standard which I carry myself.

And that's the thing about Vanessa Bryant. Through the divorce episode she was probably thinking "wow there's no one out there like Kobe. Absolutely no one" — I mean I'll admit it's pretty uncool to cheat on her when he has kids, but his game, his popularity, fire, tenacity, chiseled looks and international upbringing can never be found elsewhere in this galaxy. It's not a popularity contest, but his body of work that makes him like no other. Props to Vanessa for recognizing what he brings to the table, and also prioritizing making sure her kids don't grow up in a broken home. No rich smuck or pool boy would ever match the greatness of Kobe Bryant.

Kobe Bryant was being prescribed as a cancer and s*** between his championship runs, but 20/20 hindsight and now finally everyone realizes he was the best mofo around. That's where Kyrie is at right now. He's in a Smushbe phase. I mean he's no Kobe, but he's at a point where most people don't realize how much better he knows than his peers, so they'll trash him for what they don't understand.

Celtics team seems to have issues getting along. First Morris pushes Brown and now this. They are putting too much pressure on themselves. They need to stop coming out to the media with their frustrations after every loss. Kyrie seems to have learned from LeBron as far as using the media to motivate his teammates. Or maybe that's just how the media spins it. Either way, they just need to chill. The season really only starts during the playoffs. They are gonna burn themselves out before that time comes if they keep up the drama .

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Shut your ass up you'll be the first to call LeBron out if he did the same shit saying he's a bad leader blah blah blah

But when Kyrie does it he gets a pass
    Wtf are you talking about. What does my post about the play have to do with Kyrie's comments.

Stfu kid go study basketballreference and line graphs.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Hayward shouldn't even be the guy passing it in, but the team is so devoid of any decent playmakers and passers that he is. He should be out there trying to get his look. In this situation Marcus Smart should be brought in to do the in ball pass.