Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Home of the 16

Default Re: ☆ Official 2017 NBA Draft Thread

Is Fultz an explosive version of BI?

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    Is Fultz an explosive version of BI?
    I strongly think he's a stronger/more athletic version of Russell. Watch them both in YouTube, they're very similar

NBA lottery pick

Big surprise.... it was Lonzo.

Home of the 16

I rule the local playground

i hope he can ditch the bs from his dad and play a good game.

I rule the local playground

Utah will trade Nos. 30 and 42 to Lakers for No. 28, securing Tony Bradley,

NBA lottery pick

Here's a pretty good article on Josh Hart:
    https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/...-trade-news-30

Interesting pick for the end of the 1st round. The Lakers need shooting and he can hit 3s. Hopefully he can turn into a solid role player. I don't know much about Kyle Kuzma.

Quote Originally Posted by dd24
    Here's a pretty good article on Josh Hart:
    https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/...-trade-news-30

Interesting pick for the end of the 1st round. The Lakers need shooting and he can hit 3s. Hopefully he can turn into a solid role player. I don't know much about Kyle Kuzma.
    Yes thanks for the link, I also checked draftexpress video link and what I pay attention now is the distance where players take their 3 pt shots from. He seemed to nail a couple of those shots from pro distance. His defense looks promising , yes im hopeful that he can finally be the legit 3&D guy they badly need.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

I actually watched Kuzma quite a bit, I don't like that pick.

How come Josh Hart fell all the way to 30 in the draft? Was it just due to his age or what? 22 isn't really old tbh.. If he was defensive player of the year in Big East and player of the year, that speaks volumes of his talent and work ethic..

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    How come Josh Hart fell all the way to 30 in the draft? Was it just due to his age or what? 22 isn't really old tbh.. If he was defensive player of the year in Big East and player of the year, that speaks volumes of his talent and work ethic..
    Im guessing age bec GMs are focusing so much on high ceilings that is why Brogdon was picked very late too last year IMO. Most of them feel these older players will not develop anymore, heck I was a big fan of Brook Lopez from his Stanford days but bec he stayed 2 years like Wade, that 9 teams passed on them, Jimmy Butler was treated worst

NBA lottery pick

I agree. Everyone loves that word potential. I think some of those 4 year guys are definitely worth it though. Just like I've always said there's some guys in the G league that deserve a chance too.

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by dd24
    I agree. Everyone loves that word potential. I think some of those 4 year guys are definitely worth it though. Just like I've always said there's some guys in the G league that deserve a chance too.
    I just remembered what G-League is. Damn, Gatorade with that EF YOU MONEY. I love that they picked Josh Hart, solely because of his accolades, disregard of what he could be in 5 years -- I love how they're picking these players.

I was listening to Bill Simmons Pod, and he was saying about how HS players should be able to enter the draft, but if not, you have to atleast stay 2 yrs. in college before being eligible. Yey or nay?
    Last edited by $LakerGold; 06-25-2017 at 11:21 PM.

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by tamaraw08
    Yes thanks for the link, I also checked draftexpress video link and what I pay attention now is the distance where players take their 3 pt shots from. He seemed to nail a couple of those shots from pro distance. His defense looks promising , yes im hopeful that he can finally be the legit 3&D guy they badly need.
    Can Josh Hart be an OKC-Harden? Not in terms of play style but his level of play/floor impact. Maybe to a lesser extent, but not by much?

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    I just remembered what G-League is. Damn, Gatorade with that EF YOU MONEY. I love that they picked Josh Hart, solely because of his accolades, disregard of what he could be in 5 years -- I love how they're picking these players.

I was listening to Bill Simmons Pod, and he was saying about how HS players should be able to enter the draft, but if not, you have to atleast stay 2 yrs. in college before being eligible. Yey or nay?
    Adam Silver is on record saying they are going to rethink the age limit. My guess is they will let high schoolers go to the G League and then enter the draft after a season rather than being a 1 and done.