Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: Lakers: The fastest recovery since The Recession. Lets Make NBA Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    the east has sprouted a ton of mid tier teams but has yet to have two solid contenders in it since like 2010.
    The west is top heavy with Warriors, Spurs, and Clippers, but the east is more competitive as a whole right now.

Default Re: Lakers: The fastest recovery since The Recession. Lets Make NBA Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by BigKAT
    I think Boston is the fastest recovery actually.

Bottomed out for what, one season? After trading KG and PP, got a warchest of assests, season after that they get rid of Rondo, get a new young coach, and get to the playoffs.
    Maybe OP was referring to the 1994 Lakers.
    Magic, KAJ, Worthy were all gone, missed the playoffs for just a couple of years then bounced back.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKAT
    Did you -watch- the playoffs?

Raptors just wouldn't go down.
    Played their hearts and souls out.

And how is that better then OKC losing 3-1 lead in the WCF?
    Or Memphis being swept 4-0 in the WCF
    Or Houston being smashed 4-1 in the WCF
    Or San Antonio losing 4 in a row in the WCF after being up 2-0.

You -really- can't use the Conference finals as a point in this discussion.
    Sorry but I don't see the Raptors or Hawks and any other team besides Cleveland that can beat the OKC team, heck even a healthy Clippers and SAS team.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    The East isn't really weak anymore. Wasn't weak last season either

Pls note the the WC teams have like an epidemic of injuries.
    Memphis lost their TWO BEST players,
    Same with the Clippers.
    You also factor in that Eastern teams face those trashy Sixers, Magic etc team about 4 times and at the same time avoided facing the Spurs, GSW, OKC, which would have been like 10 automatic losses.

I know I should just be used to retarded Laker threads and ignore them but it's hard sometimes haha

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

lakers nation we stand tall

recovery from what? Lakers have always been great without the black hole and nothing has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Someone bump his thread. OP still not being a man of his word the coward.

Stfu i alrdy uploaded the pic

maybe it will be fun to actually want this franchise to lose again. instead of being disgusting by horrific play.

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Kobetards have to convince themselves the east is weak to cope with LeBrons dominance.
    Lebron has cake walked to every finals since 2011 then either lost or struggled to win against the west besides 2012 his rings have been bery close game 7s. Only clowns think the east is tougher.