Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Vassilis Spanoulis Now #2 All-Time In EuroLeague In Points Scored And Assists

Quote Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight
    You do realize you were that you were the one that said they play once a week, right?

Earlier in the thread:
    I said one EuroLeague game a week until this season (now it's 2-3 EuroLeague games a week).

I didn't say one game a week total.

They have 3-5 different competitions that they play in simultaneously.

It's the same sports model as European football.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 10-28-2016 at 05:27 PM.

Good college starter Locked_Up_Tonight's Avatar

Default Re: Vassilis Spanoulis Now #2 All-Time In EuroLeague In Points Scored And Assists

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    I said one EuroLegaue game a week until this season (now it's 2-3 EuroLeague games a week).

I didn't say one game a week total.

They have 3-5 different competitions they play in genius.

It's the same sports model as European football.

2 Games a week! Holy Cow! Show me where they play 3 games in 4 nights (in 3 different cities) like the NBA does routinely.

2 games. What a joke. NFL plays about as much as EuroLeague does.

2 Games a week! Holy Cow! Show me where they play 3 games in 4 nights (in 3 different cities) like the NBA does routinely.

2 games. What a joke. NFL plays about as much as EuroLeague does.
    Several EuroLeague teams have already played 5 games in a week. And Europe is just as big of an area to travel as USA.

They almost always play at least 3 times a week. Twice a week is rare.

NFL has a 16 game season and single game playoffs.

EuroLeague has a 30 game season and 7 game playoff.

That's just the EuroLeague. The national leagues (which EVERY EuroLeague teams also plays in) usually go about 40-50 games in total.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 10-28-2016 at 05:32 PM.

Several EuroLeague teams have already played 5 games in a week. And Europe is just as big of an area to travel as USA.

They almost always play at least 3 times a week. Twice a week is rare.

NFL has a 16 game season and single game playoffs.

EuroLeague has a 30 game season and 7 game playoff.

That's just the EuroLeague. The national leagues (which EVERY EuroLeague teams also plays in) usually go about 40-50 games in total.
    A 30 game season! Stop the presses! Spread out over what 4 months? Not sure how they hold up with that much stress!

A 30 game season! Stop the presses! Spread out over what 4 months? Not sure how they hold up with that much stress!
    Some of the teams play an 85 to 90 game schedule, which is more than an NBA schedule.

Stop the presses! NBA played 82 games.....................not sure how they deal with the stress............

STFU idiot.

Some of the teams play an 85 to 90 game schedule, which is more than an NBA schedule.

Stop the presses! NBA played 82 games.....................not sure how they deal with the stress............

STFU idiot.

You just keep adding games to it! So you are telling me that they actually play more games in the playoffs than they do in the regular season?

First you said they play one day a week. Then you changed it to two. Then you say they play a max of 50 games. Then it jumped to 90(!).

Hell if I keep replying to you, you will say Euroleague plays the equivalent of the MLB season.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy