Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Local High School Star TheCalmInsanity's Avatar

Default Re: Thu, Oct 27 Clippers at Trail Blazers Game Thread (TNT, 10:30pm ET)

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Clippers played a better game. I didn't like those flagrant fouls calls. That was garbage. But they deserved to win tonight. They were better at just about everything. Stotts got outcoached.

That shit lauren holtkamp called at the end was abusrd.

People on twitter talking about it. Redick told her to call the foul. The defener backed away. Then 2 seconds later she calls a foul.
    Normally we disagree on these forums, but I agree with your analysis.

Although I do agree the Clippers deserved to win, it wasn't an easy one. Portland put up a great fight and I think Lillard had an off night (we dodged a bullet).

Also, the flagrant fouls (as a Clipper fan) were really bad. They had me saying "really? THAT'S a flagrant?"

Also I agree on the Lauren Holtkamp reffing, it was terrible. Especially in the start of the game with Chris Paul and stuff. It was funny how after the call, the camera panned on her like "it's her fault this call is so bad".

As much of a Clippers fan I am, I want a fairly reffed game and I want to win in a fair way. Either way, I think Portland is going to be pretty good this year if they show this much hustle and fight.

Default Re: Thu, Oct 27 Clippers at Trail Blazers Game Thread (TNT, 10:30pm ET)

Game Recap

Clippers finally have assembled a fine bench with the additions of Marreese Speights, Raymond Felton, Brandon Bass and Alan Anderson. All four are solid vets, three of which have had deep runs into the playoffs with Speights being a recent member of the Warriors, also on the Grizzlies squads that the Clippers had chippy play with. Speights and Jamal Crawford led the Clippers second unit with 15 points a piece, while Jamal also chipped in with 4 steals. Speights led the Clippers with a +20.
    Player of the Game