Page 101 of 110 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1650
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: 2016-17 regular season!

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8...ver-Kings.html

[QUOTE]As for Mack, he acknowledged that his lack of playing time this year has been

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8...-approach.html

So do you give Mack a chance to keep playing when Hill and Neto return?
    I can see him being in the mix still. I think Neto is the best fit but even than with Hill able to move to the two and Neto also plays off the ball mostly when he's in there Mack could give them a spark

And what will the Jazz do with the power forward and center rotations when (and if) Derrick Favors returns now that Joe Johnson has been switched to that position?
    I imagine what they were doing. What they should do is bring Favors and Hood off the bench.

And will Dante Exum get minutes as a shooting guard over Alec Burks?
    Maybe but should he?

And what type of role will Jeff Withey and Boris Diaw have if Utah ever gets a healthy front line?
    Withey won't play if Favors comes back. Diaw should probably still start but his role will be reduced greatly

[QUOTE]Oh, and how about Hill

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...3269?cid=bitly

[QUOTE]Riley has a home court advantage because Miami is a prime free agent destination. The weather, the zero state income tax and the chance to play for a top franchise are too good for a lot of players to turn down. There are already whispers that if Utah can

http://saltcityhoops.com/sc7-joe-sol...off-race-more/

Enter Joe Johnson, a lifesaver for a team needing to squeeze productive power forward minutes out of its injury-riddled roster. Johnson has become a full-time four now, and the team is better for it, especially given the recent play of their alternative options.
    He's had his own issues especially when he was starting

[QUOTE]2. Jerry calling a play

http://www.slcdunk.com/utah-jazz-gam...t-shelvin-mack

[QUOTE]Joel Bolomboy collected another DNP-CD. (He

http://www.slcdunk.com/the-downbeat/...layers-edition

There are very few players that I have loved since Stockton and Malone like I currently love Rudy Gobert.
    Probably only early AK since Stockton for me.

Everyone see Rudy in 7th and Hayward in 20th? Rudy is 7th!!! Rudy is such a winning player.
    That was evident more than two years ago. He should be in the MVP talk really

I keep going back and forth on whether Hayward will be back. I don’t think he leaves to go to Miami, but Boston sure makes a lot of sense. Hayward strikes me a great player who will cede the leadership role to another player on his team. Isaiah Thomas seems to be the vocal leader on the Celtics, so Hayward doesn’t have to take on that role. Obviously his connection with Brad Stevens lends familiarity. Boston also has an easier path to the finals, especially with Cleveland showing signs of weakness. Plus they’ll have excellent draft picks to add cheap talent. Certainly there would be more pressure in Boston as a max player, but from a winning standpoint, Boston makes the most sense.

I’m also not convinced that George Hill is the answer at point guard anymore. We’ll see what he does in the playoffs, but playing only 2/3 games isn’t enough.
    Boston will also go deep into tax territory to win. Wouldn't blame him for leaving for Boston. Miami doesn't make much sense unless they are signing other guys with him

George has been healthy most of his career though.

Boston is a great team, but they will have the exact same cap space issues the Jazz will have in 2018 if they sign Hayward to a max. Does a big three of Horford, 30 year-old IT, and Hayward sound like a title contender to you?
    You forgot Avery Bradley, Crowder, all of their picks etc. The only thing I see holding them back right now is a rim protector but if you put enough talent on the court it might not matter. They have a lot of talent right now without Hayward and more on the way.

More wins – Jazz
    Think Boston is better if it's about winning like he says.

Best player – Gobert>IT>Whiteside
    Hayward would be the #2 scoring option on Boston which would suit him better

Coaches – Stevens=Snyder=Spoelstra
    Snyder hasn't shown he's anywhere near those two.

It will be interesting to see what BOS does BRK’s pick. Maybe they trade it for an All Star wing with a decent contract?
    Yeah you might see them get Butler or George. Sounds like they were trying to get the pair. One of them plus Hayward would be quite the coup
    Last edited by Xiao Yao You; 03-31-2017 at 11:07 AM.

http://www.slcdunk.com/the-downbeat/...ks-mehmet-okur

Maybe they try to sell Gordon on playing PF in the East?
    That's what I'd do. Horford doesn't want to play the 5 though. But it sounds like they didn't want to give up Crowder and Bradley to get George and Butler but that may change this of-season

The Boston Celtics have the disadvantage here because they just payed Jae Crowder a long-term deal for big money, and also have a lotto pick SF on the roster who is going to be there for at least the next three seasons. To me this is a problem. But of course, if you could convince Jae to play PF or Jaylen to play SG it could be okay. Still, think about it!
    Hayward would be their 2nd best player. He plays 2,3 and 4. Crowder's deal isn't that much. He could easily be traded or come off the bench at the 2,3,4. So could Bradley at the. Unlike the Jazz the Celtics aren't going to be worried about money nor are they going to be worried about blocking a lottery pick like Jazz fans are

[QUOTE]Does he care more about a possible WCF against GSW or NBA Finals against GSW? That

http://purpleandblues.com/2017/03/30...etermine-ever/

[QUOTE]Head coach Quin Snyder has drawn a lot of criticism from Jazz fans for not solidifying that spot, but to be perfectly honest, the reason why he has yet to do so is largely because it

http://www.sltrib.com/sports/5125104...0-wins-its-not

"It would feel right to get to 50 wins, and hopefully win a couple series if we can," Hood said after shoot around Friday morning. "I think it would be special."
    As far as I'm concerned it's disappointing. Should have been going for 50 last year. The front office should be ashamed

http://www.slcdunk.com/research-stat...-neto-rotation

Dante Exum has a higher ceiling, and should get a longer leash than Quin Snyder has given him this season.
    He's ye to prove he belongs in the league so I'd say he's had more opportunities than he deserves

[QUOTE]George Hill is a solid basketball player and a big part of the team

One thing spectacular about the game was how Gobert smothered whoever he was switched onto of DC's perimeter players. I believe Beal got by him once or twice, but every time since then Rudy forced a miss or got a block

And Draymond thinks he deserves DPOY because he covers every position. Rudy can too. They'd just rather have him at the rim if at all possible for obvious reasons

Beal stared him down once but Rudy wasn't even covering him just trying to help and Beal didn't go over the top of him or anything and was staring him down. I knew it would just piss Rudy off and he was playing angry and dominating after that.