Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Default Re: If the Warriors don't win the next 4 titles, they're a disappointment

Quote Originally Posted by Young X
    This has NOTHING to do with the Warriors.

Unless they get hit with a bunch of injuries, they will be the #1 seed.

So they won't have to deal with those teams in the first round. They'll deal with some hopeless 40+ win team like they would in the east.
    A 45 win team in the west is NOT the same as a 45 win team in the east.

Sorry man...just not the same.

Default Re: If the Warriors don't win the next 4 titles, they're a disappointment

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    A 45 win team in the west is NOT the same as a 45 win team in the east.

Sorry man...just not the same.
    Who cares!

They are still hopeless against whoever they face. Whether it's the Cavs or the Warriors. It makes no difference.

And it's funny that in a discussion like this everybody wants to point out the "conference disparity", but those same teams that are actually losing out west are supposed to be failures for losing early. Bullshit.

Who cares!

They are still hopeless against whoever they face. Whether it's the Cavs or the Warriors. It makes no difference.

And it's funny that in a discussion like this everybody wants to point out the "conference disparity", but those same teams that are actually losing out west are supposed to be failures for losing early. Bullshit.
    Styles P himself would laugh at what you just posted.

^ Styles is the hardest rapper ever. F*ck what you heard.

^ Styles is the hardest rapper ever. F*ck what you heard.
    Jada, Pusha >>>>>Styles. But good taste though

Pusha would probably tell you himself you're wrong.

And I love Kiss and am actually listening to one of his songs right now but Styles is better than him.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    ill put my left nut on spurs still being way better than the Celtics and i have a feeling you would too.
    I could easily see something like 55 wins for the Spurs to 52 wins for the Celtics. Ofc I bet on the Spurs but no I'm not confident enough to bet my left nut on it.

Lol. Whose more likely to get pass the first round? Spurs or Boston?

Answer the question.
    Spurs. However that doesn't completely help your point. The Spurs are better ofc but part of picking the Spurs is also me thinking the bottom of the East is likely better than the bottom of the West. A team like the Pacers or Pistons could end up being the 6th seed. I take them over a team like the Blazers or Rockets.

Pusha would probably tell you himself you're wrong.

And I love Kiss and am actually listening to one of his songs right now but Styles is better than him.
    White boy Em shits on everyone lyrically.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Tempted to say 5, thats how much of a joke it is.
    With 4 all-stars on one team , and a very good rebounder and defender in ZAZA,, I would say 2 out of 3.

Crap about Lebron , or Kobe with Glove and Malone throw that out , different situations with players age.
    And please don't compare teams with 2 or 3 all-stars with [COLOR="Red"]FOUR(.)[/COLOR]

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    With 4 all-stars on one team , and a very good rebounder and defender in ZAZA,, I would say 2 out of 3.

Crap about Lebron , or Kobe with Glove and Malone throw that out , different situations with players age.
    And please don't compare teams with 2 or 3 all-stars with [COLOR="Red"]FOUR(.)[/COLOR]
    Teams play to opponent's weaknesses. So when the LBJ/Wade/Bosh Heat were going at it, teams were just putting Arroyo/Bibby in a PnR with Dampier/Z/Anthony. NONE of those guys were even NBA players. LeBron/Wade couldn't shoot either so defenses just swarmed them and left Anthony/Dampier under the basket all alone.

Try that mind exercise with 4 all NBA players, plus the myriad of really good role players who you will not be able to leave. Its a comical false equivalency.

Lol @ all these technicalities. New fans are weird.
    you cant be serious