Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Bill Clinton: Trump Base

Bill Clinton got 1mio $ for a 5min visit in Quatar according to wikileaks. easy to look down at the "rednecks", isnt it?
    Last edited by pastis; 10-13-2016 at 05:31 PM.

Default Re: Bill Clinton: Trump Base

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    haha right, as if that was anything like what the dude described.

have you forgotten that you're a Trumpet? your whole mission is to have no real interest in knowing which part is lies, which isn't, nor how that might affect her presidency.

but yeah, eight years of her being a politically active first lady, eight years of being a US senator, 10+ years of being FL of arkansas, four years as secretary of state and somehow we know nothing at all about her policies and record.

i wish i could type in braille so you'd be better able to understand, but alas.

And all those years, she has proven to be a terrible politician.

Experience only counts if you put that work to good.

The fact of the matter is, you are supporting a candidate with a far worse history than Trump has.

Sounds like you are happy with that. I think you have more ability to see logic than the other braindead democrats here. You seem to really be offended by Trump and his actions, yet Hillary has that and FAR WORSE.

But that's your choice. I don't understand that from someone like you, but you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink...