Jordan Stopper

Default How are y'all gonna react when the East has 6+ 50 win teams next year?

Yup, hahaha already gonna call it

Cavs

Raptors

Celtics

Bulls

Hawks

Knicks

Are all winning 50+ games next season and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it

#Bloodbath

Decent playground baller

Default Re: How are y'all gonna react when the East has 6+ 50 win teams next year?

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Default Re: How are y'all gonna react when the East has 6+ 50 win teams next year?

Pacers will get more wins than the Bulls. Probably Charlotte and Detroit too.

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by fourkicks44
    Pacers will get more wins than the Bulls. Probably Charlotte and Detroit too.
    So thats 7 50-win teams??

Local High School Star Monta Ellis MVP's Avatar

As a long time Eastern Conference Fan, (Pacers and Cavaliers), I am really excited to see some real competition come out of our Conference for a change. The past 20 years have been pretty awful for us in the East.

Bulls
    Knicks

50 wins?

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Wouldnt care at all.....

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

7 teams, to be precise.

You forgot about the Pacers, brother.

Feelings will be hurt.

could someone do the math? i suspect there's not enough wins to go around.

obviously, the east plays the west too, but they play the east for more games.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA

its like every damn year for the west. ho hum.

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA

It happens in the West like every other year, in fact I'm pretty sure there has been at least two years in the last decade where the West have had 8 50 win teams in a season

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam
    It happens in the West like every other year, in fact I'm pretty sure there has been at least two years in the last decade where the West have had 8 50 win teams in a season
    They have and they were considered a stacked conference. Yet when the east does it they are considered weak cuz its the east

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner
    They have and they were considered a stacked conference. Yet when the east does it they are considered weak cuz its the east
    When has the East done it buddy? Unless you are referring to 1997, which if I search correctly was the last time the Eastern Conference had 6+ 50 win teams. It's been called a weak conference for a reason