Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: LMAO! Some guy I went to school with robbed Jose Canseco

akra tile is a 30+ year old bum who receives bi weekly allowances from his parents to live off of. one day when hes 46 his parents will die and he will inherit their money and possessions. then he will buy a nice car with their hard earned money and go around about society like a presumptuous **** that he is pretending to be an accomplished person when in fact everything he has at that point has been given to him. stay losing, now and til the end of your life akra-loser.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    akra tile is a 30+ year old bum who receives bi weekly allowances from his parents to live off of. one day when hes 46 his parents will die and he will inherit their money and possessions. then he will buy a nice car with their hard earned money and go around about society like a presumptuous **** that he is pretending to be an accomplished person when in fact everything he has at that point has been given to him. stay losing, now and til the end of your life akra-loser.

nathanmeltdown

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Don't worry, mi amigo, I'm doing quite alright.

I think the reason people have a problem with you is because your behavior is autistic. When people make threads you dont like, you try to spam them with big pictures of trucks. After you got banned a bunch you switched to whining and complaining about guys whose threads you dont like. You seem to have a beef with other people's politics, but the problem is you are very low IQ and shouldn't even be in political threads to begin with. But instead of avoiding them, you go in them then spazz out on everyone else participating.

I genuinely don't even wanna beef with you because I think you're sort of special-needs. I'm not sure exactly what your deal is. Let's just bury the hatchet.
    people are upset at me because i have a career, a car, and a positive outlook in live while you and others have a miserable life. some of those people ride the bus and are ether unemployed, in highschool or simply doing nothing with their life.

the only reason i have a problem with political threads is because the right wing crew loves to spam the OTC. 9er and nick young make daily threads on the same bs. if you guys were balanced and didn't spam the board, no one would bat an eye.

keep fighting the fight against pc libtards. just get a job and stop leeching off your parents. imagine how happy they would be if they saw that you can take care of yourself.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    people are upset at me because i have a career, a car, and a positive outlook in live while you and others have a miserable life. some of those people ride the bus and are ether unemployed, in highschool or simply doing nothing with their life.

the only reason i have a problem with political threads is because the right wing crew loves to spam the OTC. 9er and nick young make daily threads on the same bs. if you guys were balanced and didn't spam the board, no one would bat an eye.

keep fighting the fight against pc libtards. just get a job and stop leeching off your parents. imagine how happy they would be if they saw that you can take care of yourself.

Nah bro, we are all fine. Youre telling yourself this cause it makes you feel better.

The reason people clown you is because you post like youre autistic. You always have.

You seem like youre lonely. Maybe that's why you asked macmac to take you on a date to mexico and buy you some hookers, I dont know. But you seem like you could use companionship.

It's honestly all good bro. Im not tryin to bring you down. But dont spazz on me just bc others dudes are clowning you. Take a lil break from ISH perhaps. Gather your thoughts and your temperament. You dont like the threads being made, youre lashing out at others. You need a rest. You need to take a time out. Regain your composure. Take a few days to gather yourself. ISH will still behere when youre ready to come back.

Nah bro, we are all fine
    "We"

Banned

confirmed trump supporters
    confirmed myspace angle.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    confirmed myspace angle.
    You're getting doxxed. :)

   

so... two of the saddest-looking mofos i've ever seen just robbed one of the biggest douchebags in sports.

OTOH, we'll always have texas!

Martinez homer aided by Canseco's head, i.e. the 'Dome Run'

on the right : dewey from malcolm in the middle !

Banned

confirmed trump supporters
    Those goons have Obama supporter written all over their degenerate faces.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Nah bro, we are all fine. Youre telling yourself this cause it makes you feel better.

The reason people clown you is because you post like youre autistic. You always have.

You seem like youre lonely. Maybe that's why you asked macmac to take you on a date to mexico and buy you some hookers, I dont know. But you seem like you could use companionship.

It's honestly all good bro. Im not tryin to bring you down. But dont spazz on me just bc others dudes are clowning you. Take a lil break from ISH perhaps. Gather your thoughts and your temperament. You dont like the threads being made, youre lashing out at others. You need a rest. You need to take a time out. Regain your composure. Take a few days to gather yourself. ISH will still behere when youre ready to come back.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    on the right : dewey from malcolm in the middle !
    And on the left, Fred Armison?