Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Obama shortens terms for 214 prisoners; 67 had life sentence

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Add drug dealers to the never ending list of shit you know nothing about.
    I wouldn't expect your pampered little soul to know anything about drug dealers. You are, after all, a guy who thinks that people can't get hold of guns if they're illegal--you obviously know nothing about organised crime.

And yes, I met nice, good-natured dealers, who were only harmless hippies, but most of the coke dealing is done by the local Asian gangs (this in London and Birmingham, the only places where I have a network of what could be called "street" contacts); in fact, the harmless ones tended purposely not to make a habit out of dealing life-destroying drugs like cocaine and heroin--the specific wording of this would be "i can get it for you once or twice, but I don't want to be responsible for that shit." They stick to mdma, acid, weed, hash, etc. for the most part.

Yes, you obviously know nothing about these things, because the only drug-dealer you've probably dealt with is some good-natured hippy. But if you want large quantities of coke or smack you need criminal contacts (unless you get it online, which is a newish thing), and you usually have to go to f*cked up, dirty, and squalid places, that you know are full of criminal activity the moment you step inside them. You have no experience on this matter, so shut up, and stick to playing with your plants.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    First paragraph: In general I think youre right, but there are also dealers who are pretty low key, ordinary people just making extra money without getting tied up in gang shit. Even some tommy chong type pacifist hippies buy a bunch of drugs and drive around to music festivals selling it and shit.

Second paragraph: Definitely agree about Obama. He doesnt mind doing the bidding for big (white owned) corporations to prop up his own career and legacy. But on a personal level he seems to really resent the social order. Which is much different than simply striving to improve it. He's looking to spite it.
    Yes, i agree. But there is a big difference between these guys and the networked gangs that run courier services to people's door at whatever hour of the night. You know it the minute you deal with them.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Dresta is an expert on drug dealing and criminal enterprises, he watched Scarface

Banned

Get out of jail free card.

This is like letting Al Capone out and saying "what's the big deal? he's in for tax evasion. It's a non-violent crime"