Default Cleveland Cavaliers coach Ty Lue has agreed to a five-year, $35M extension

Cleveland Cavaliers coach Ty Lue has agreed to a five-year, $35M extension, league sources tell @TheVertical.

https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/s...18743036338177

Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers coach Ty Lue has agreed to a five-year, $35M extension

More than Dion got

Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers coach Ty Lue has agreed to a five-year, $35M extension

That's $14m more than he made in his 11 year playing career, good shit

much deserved for out-coaching 2 head coaches in Kerr and Walton.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo

much deserved for out-coaching 2 head coaches in Kerr and Walton.
    iso iso iso iso iso.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    More than Dion got
    More than twice what Dion got. The importance of being able to please the King.

He did nothing in the NBA Finals, Lebron and Irving won the title for Cleveland and now Lue became a hero as well.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Bad signing. Makes me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    He did nothing in the NBA Finals, Lebron and Irving won the title for Cleveland and now Lue became a hero as well.
    What a bunch of nonsense. Golden State had a scoring average of 96 in the last three games of the finals. 18 points blow their regular season average. Guess he did nothing. Lue's team was down 3-1 and probably gave up at that point. It's on the coach to keep the spirits up and get them motivated. Guess he did nothing.

Faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    That's $14m more than he made in his 11 year playing career, good shit

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

in no other sport do I cringe when I read "so and so locked down a 2 year 20 million contract....". You just know that in the vast majority of cases when the athlete in question is black, that he comes from a huge ass family and all that money is going to go down the goddam drain because of leaches and poor advice given to him from his peers.

Tyronn Lue is clearly not the kinda of guy you worry about in this regard.

The most overrated coach of all time. Fake crying after his team winning a given asterisk title too.

Made that high school varsity squad

Erik Spoelstra was never given this much.Spoelstra was Lebron product, Lue is a true product of himself.

Cleveland has so much money invested into head coaches.

They hired Mike Brown in April of 2012 to a 5 year, $20 million deal. The 5th year was partly guaranteed. He's still getting paid for that.

They hired David Blatt in June of 2014 to a 3 year, $10 million deal with a 4th year team option. He's still getting paid for that.

Right now the Cavs are paying for 3 head coaches I think.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Clevland spent money , but nothing like Warriors buying a chip