Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Is the whole Kobe/Lebron/Jordan "family" thing due to ISHers not having fathers?

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops
    Very funny premise to this thread, but one thing I'll say is the entire world "posts all day on the Internet" in one way or another, but serious hardcore NBA fans do it here on a huge NBA forum.
    Will you be my daddy?

Default Re: Is the whole Kobe/Lebron/Jordan "family" thing due to ISHers not having fathers?

If Simon was my son I'd abandon ship also

Very funny premise to this thread, but one thing I'll say is the entire world "posts all day on the Internet" in one way or another, but serious hardcore NBA fans do it here on a huge NBA forum.

your modernist understanding of the word "family" shows your lack of historical knowledge

OP honestly, all you do is bitch.

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    OP honestly, all you do is bitch.
    this. he is THE queen b*tch of the forum. doesn't get too close to anything or anyone, just looks from a distance and brings out the b*tch every now and then

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

I'm a leader in the Kobe family and my Dad died when I was 7.

So there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Specialque...one of the few laker fans who isn't a drooling retard.
    Today, 01:08 AM
    SpecialQue

There is nothing LeBron can do that will make me like him. I will still call him a bitch regardless of how often he wins. I just can't say he sucks anymore
    Looks like he provided proof about 10hrs ago that he is a retard.

No other place I'd rather post all day on the Internet than right here at ISH boss

Local High School Star Stringer Bell's Avatar

It was actually a topic that came up when Charles Barkley said he's not a role model. One of the arguments that people used to criticize him for that was that there are a lot of kids without fathers who look up to Barkley as a role model.

Of course, these are little KIDS, not grown men who idolize and practically worship some athlete who they've never met because of being good at sports.

Grown adults who still idolize athletes the way they do, I don't know exactly what their issues are. Low self-esteem, lack of male role models growing up, arrested development, closet homosexuality, etc....People with obsessions over talking about being alpha males and then they hero worship another man lol
    Last edited by Stringer Bell; 07-24-2016 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stringer Bell
    It was actually a topic that came up when Charles Barkley said he's not a role model. One of the arguments that people used to criticize him for that was that there are a lot of kids without fathers who look up to Barkley as a role model.

Of course, these are little KIDS, not grown men who idolize and practically worship some athlete who they've never met because of being good at sports.

Grown adults who still idolize athletes the way they do, I don't know exactly what their issues are. Low self-esteem, lack of male role models growing up, arrested development, closet homosexuality, etc....People with obsessions over talking about being alpha males and then they hero worship another man lol
    spot on. Lebron fans only admire him as a basketball player. Kobe stans on the other hand would literally get on their knees if Kobe told them too!