Default The Heat won 2 rings with a worse bench and less stars than the current Warriors.

Anything can happen in the NBA, ergo these last Finals, but is anyone else expecting at least 2 titles for this current Warriors core?

Even if they fail this upcoming season, they're going to gel into a destructive machine for the following seasons (they're already getting experience during the Olympics).

Default Re: The Heat won 2 rings with a worse bench and less stars than the current Warriors.

I could definitely see something like 3 titles in 5 years. Something will most likely go wrong that's unexpected but they'll still win multiple titles and keep their core longer than the Heat.

Default Re: The Heat won 2 rings with a worse bench and less stars than the current Warriors.

Lebron and Wade took discounts, while Curry and Durant will max out. Good role players will be hard to find due to the cap increase situation.

I doubt this team will stay together beyond next season. I really need to look up the contracts, but there is nowhere near enough money to throw around to all of their top guys seeing as they all deserve Max-Contracts and will likely get them

Quote Originally Posted by WayOfWad3
    I doubt this team will stay together beyond next season. I really need to look up the contracts, but there is nowhere near enough money to throw around to all of their top guys seeing as they all deserve Max-Contracts and will likely get them

Draygod and Klay are locked for 3/4 years. We can max Durant and then max Curry using his bird rights. Building around them will be tough though. All we'll have is the Mini-MLE, Vet Min's, and Rookie deals.

Could be a lockout after next season though, so who knows what could change.

heat won two championships, the players won rings

Local High School Star KingPush's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2

Quote Originally Posted by KingPush
    he corrected OP for saying the Heat won RINGS instead of CHAMPIONSHIPS

I don't think he is that stupid

with referees and power of league.

I rule the local playground OnFire's Avatar

LeBron, Wade, Bosh and Ray Allen are better than Durant, Curry, Draymond and Clay.