Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Default Re: Russell Westbrook jumps to #1 in new ESPN fantasy basketball rankings.

'jumps'.....lmao, more like hobbles knowing his vert

Default Re: Russell Westbrook jumps to #1 in new ESPN fantasy basketball rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
    Andre Drummond was the number 1 sleeper pick last year. The fact you had Westbrook, LeBron, CP3, AND Draymond is crazy. You were playing with a bunch of morons.

I picked Davis number 1, and had to scrap my way to a championship with dudes like Lowry, Derozan, Butler, Whiteside, and KAT.
    They called themselves the most competitive and fantasy league members. They even had a forum on ISH dedicated to the league.

I crushed them. With a team, that is literally a fantasy. I mean yeah Drummond was a beast, but pairing him with DeAndre Jordan and Dwight Howard, is even more beastly. But then to have superstars like CP3 Westbrook LeBron and Draymond? And still solid role players like MCW, Mirotic, Smart, Korver, JJ Redick?

I re-define 'fantasy' teams.

Quote Originally Posted by GP_20
    They called themselves the most competitive and fantasy league members. They even had a forum on ISH dedicated to the league.

I crushed them. With a team, that is literally a fantasy. I mean yeah Drummond was a beast, but pairing him with DeAndre Jordan and Dwight Howard, is even more beastly. But then to have superstars like CP3 Westbrook LeBron and Draymond? And still solid role players like MCW, Mirotic, Smart, Korver, JJ Redick?

I re-define 'fantasy' teams.
    I've heard enough. Put me in the league.

Anyways after destroying the "most competitive" league on ISH last year, I am renewing the league to bring in new competition this yea. If you're any good and want consideration, and since ISHs PMs are dead....shoot me an email at Glove_20_13809@yahoo.com

I've posted on this website for a long time, for those that don't know me, I'm basically a god for all sorts of competitions on ISH (current fantasy basketball champion, ISH Poker tournament champion, NCAA pick'em champion, ISH WIF Champion, etc.). I simply win. It's because I'm better than everyone on ISH. My intelligence & knowledge of sports is unlimited.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Anyways after destroying the "most competitive" league on ISH last year, I am renewing the league to bring in new competition this yea. If you're any good and want consideration, and since ISHs PMs are dead....shoot me an email at Glove_20_13809@yahoo.com

I've posted on this website for a long time, for those that don't know me, I'm basically a god for all sorts of competitions on ISH (current fantasy basketball champion, ISH Poker tournament champion, NCAA pick'em champion, ISH WIF Champion, etc.). I simply win. It's because I'm better than everyone on ISH. My intelligence & knowledge of sports is unlimited.

Damn silk taking fat Ls like my dogs shuts. Opens his mouth and look where he's at. Defending that ass hat he calls himself.

Ls on Ls on Ls. Stack em high big man. Stack em high.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by ScalsFan21
    Do you remember the time Russell Westbrook played 67 games in a season, led the league in scoring and still missed the playoffs to an injury-riddled Pelicans team? Not sure if emptier stats exist anywhere in the league.

That's what happens when you give back so much of what you do well on the floor.
    Do you remember all the other injuries the team had that year too? And the team was built around KD. This year's team is built more around Russ in that there's shooters, slashes and defenders. Not tonly mention a better coach.
    And I don't have enough the stats in front of me but Russ fg% goes up as his usage rate goes up.

He's gonna be a fantasy monster. If you're in a 9 cat league you may have to tank to's though.

Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
    Only if that f[COLOR="Black"]agg[/COLOR]ot could stay on the court. Never again will I select him.

Burned me too. I thought for sure this would be a monster year for him. Fantasy wise and barring injuries it will definitely be Westbrook with his all-around game.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Fantasy basketball is for f[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]ggots
    Glad you were able to finally find a hobby.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by hihellohi765
    Do you remember all the other injuries the team had that year too? And the team was built around KD. This year's team is built more around Russ in that there's shooters, slashes and defenders. Not tonly mention a better coach.
    And I don't have enough the stats in front of me but Russ fg% goes up as his usage rate goes up.
    These people are retards and trolls. No use dropping facts on them.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014
    These people are retards and trolls. No use dropping facts on them.

Lol true. That's why I have the low post count I do. Sometimes just can't resist though.

Quote Originally Posted by hihellohi765

I know, the whole team was decimated that year. RWB is the kind of guy I want to like a lot, he just isn't a championship player. His style will never led to winning titles as a #1 or #2 option because he's not good enough to be the top option, and not willing enough to take a backseat role. He will have all-time great games and then give it all away with bonehead plays as we've seen so often. It's awesome that he can make highlight reel plays, drop triple doubles, and go full throttle for 48 minutes seemingly without missing a beat or getting winded. A never-ending ball of energy.

But he has a low basketball IQ, he has no understanding of when he needs to stop firing long-range shots when he's one of the worst in the NBA out of qualifying 3-PT shooters, and is a turnover machine who gives back so much of what he does well. If he were truly a "top 5 player" the way some people believe, Durant wouldn't have essentially sacrificed his reputation to get away from him.

In OKC, Durant had been claiming to be so angry that people say him and Russ wouldn't win together when they were struck by injuries so many times. And then he left him because he knows that despite the fact that Westbrook can win you games by himself, despite the fact that he is never afraid of the moment... he knows that he won't win a title with him. Westbrook cannot curtail his stupid for 4 straight series, and certainly not in a league that seems to be headed in the direction of more superteams to contend with GS/CLE.

This year, we are going to see what Westbrook can do when the chips are down. You say this team is built for Westbrook to really thrive with more than ever? I say there's no such thing. I say he won't mesh well with Oladipo with their similar strengths. I say the idea that he could ever have a season worthy of being named MVP is outlandish. Guess we'll find out.

Yea It's got to be Westbrook with Davis/Towns up there.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Cringed hard reading this. Wow.