Default I cant believe Silver made the executive decision to suspend green.

Sick. as close to rigging as it can be without it being blatant. how does the commissioner of the NBA make such a decision where it effects the outcome of a finals series? they couldnt fine him and give him suspensions beginning next season? is silver stupid? or did he want lebron to win in Cleveland so bad that he made an obvious decision against fairness of the game? It makes my stomach churn knowing how the commissioner rigged the series to give Cleveland momentum to win the series.

Default Re: I cant believe Silver made the executive decision to suspend green.

and also fouling out Curry in game 6.

If they don't suspend him, coaches would instruct their players to just kick everyone in the balls in the playoffs since they have carte blanche

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Kyrie was a huge loss for Cleveland in 2015. However Kevin Love missing in 2015 was not as big of a hindrance as you are portraying.

If you remember, while both teams were at full strength, Cleveland got blown out twice in a row in games 1 and 2. The first turn of the tide was in game 3 where Cleveland secured their first win, without Kevin Love playing a single minute (Game 3 of the 2016 Finals)

At the end of the 2016 Finals, Kevin Love averaged only 8 points a game on 47% True Shooting (Statistics of the 2016 Finals). And these numbers were also boosted due to the fact that Draymond Green and Andrew Bogut were out of commission due to suspension and injury.

Basketball is a game of matchups and Kevin Love has proven himself to not be effective against the matchups that a healthy Golden State team produces.

So in my opinion due to the ineffectiveness of Kevin Love against Golden State due to matchup problems, Golden State of 2016 was more depleted than the Cleveland team of 2015. (Golden State's best player was compromised. Golden State's best defender missed a crucial close out game. Golden State's rim protector missed 1 and a half games. Golden State's best perimeter defender and previous year's FMVP was extremely disabled for at least one game, in my opinion two.)

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

He was doomed to be suspended as soon as he tried to hit LeBron's balls. It wasn't an executive decision. He was suspended on points. One more flagrant and he was done for a game. Not sure why this is so hard for you r.etards to understand. You guys do know how the points system works, right? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    If they don't suspend him, coaches would instruct their players to just kick everyone in the balls in the playoffs since they have carte blanche
    maybe, but fines and suspensions would eventually come. so it wouldnt be carte blanche. whos going to lose 100k to give another player a nut shot?

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    He was doomed to be suspended as soon as he tried to hit LeBron's balls. It wasn't an executive decision. He was suspended on points. One more flagrant and he was done for a game. Not sure why this is so hard for you r.etards to understand. You guys do know how the points system works, right? Right?

and you obviously dont know what IQ points are since you have very little of them.

[COLOR="White"]que lame rose joke.[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    and you obviously dont know what IQ points are since you have very little of them.

[COLOR="White"]que lame rose joke.[/COLOR]

Take the L and stay down, son.

Green still wouldn't stop Kyrie and LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by raprap
    Green still wouldn't stop Kyrie and LeBron
    Not sure why people are also forgetting they had Green in games 6 and 7, and they still lost. GS fans also forget how terribly the first two games in GS were officiated. Cleveland got screwed hard by the refs. GS was allowed to do whatever they wanted under the hoop. Refs put them in that 0-2 hole.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan

At the end of the 2016 Finals, Kevin Love averaged only 8 points a game on 47% True Shooting (Statistics of the 2016 Finals). And these numbers were also boosted due to the fact that Draymond Green and Andrew Bogut were out of commission due to suspension and injury.

Basketball is a game of matchups and Kevin Love has proven himself to not be effective against the matchups that a healthy Golden State team produces.

So in my opinion due to the ineffectiveness of Kevin Love against Golden State due to matchup problems, Golden State of 2016 was more depleted than the Cleveland team of 2015. (Golden State's best player was compromised. Golden State's best defender missed a crucial close out game. Golden State's rim protector missed 1 and a half games. Golden State's best perimeter defender and previous year's FMVP was extremely disabled for at least one game, in my opinion two.)

Kevin had a Kobe esque game 7 doe, grabbing 14 rebounds

There is zero argument for Golden State being more depleted than Cleveland in 15. Cleveland went 5 deep in the Finals last year. They were playing James Jones minutes at PF, and Shumpert blew out his shoulder. GS only lost Bogut. Cleveland and GS both lost their power forwards for one game. And the big difference? Cleveland with Kyrie last year wins it all. People forget Irving outplayed Curry on one leg in game 1 of the Finals last year. For all the complaining about Curry's so-called injury, the man played 7 games. Cleveland didn't have the luxury of getting Irving for a full series last year.