Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: What's the Creepiest/Scariest Thing That's Ever Happened To You?

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    One time in my intro to anthropology course everyone was discussing about their cultural backgrounds. So all your basic janes are saying they're half irish, half german, etc.. Then next up is this fine Indian girl who starts explaining her family, customs and what not. Then all of a sudden in the middle of her story some random Jane interrupts her and asks this Indian girl if she uses curry flavor in all her food. The class comes to a grinding halt and I just yell at this mayo eating plain girl on how culturally insensitive she is and how her privilege is triggering this poor Indian girl.

I went home that night and I couldn't sleep. It was possibly the most traumatizing moment in my life. I then posted on my Tumbler on how America is the new Nazi Germany.
    Scary sh!t bro.

Default Re: What's the Creepiest/Scariest Thing That's Ever Happened To You?

A year or so ago I was working a shift with a co-worker where we had to do a job together all day. So we're working and we got onto the subject of the supernatural or haunting...

First story was when he was raising his daughter on his own and they lived in this long house. One side of the house was on one street and the other side of the house was on another street. While living there him and his daughter would keep hearing knocking sounds on the opposite side of the house they would be on. He'd go to investigate and the knocking would go to the other side of the house. If the both stood on both sides of the house the knocking would stop. He assumed it was a demonic haunting because hes believed in that type of stuff fo a long time and he tried to pay no attention to it. One day he was alone and had a bad day at work and came home and the knocking started happening and he yelled out, "Can you f*cking knock it off please!?" After he yelled this he heard a crash downstairs in their finished basement. He went down and somehow the toilet seat in the bathroom was unattached from the toilet, and flipped upside down on the floor.

Another instance he had was him and his wife went out to see the movie Paranormal Activity. They came home, went to bed. They both had touch lamps on each side of their bed. She went to sleep, turned her lamp off. He stayed up for about 5-10 minutes reading then finally went to sleep. He touched his lamp and turned it off. He said for a split second after he laid in bed to get comfortable he had the thought, "I wonder what I would do if I ever had a demonic encounter like in the movie?" and he said the instant he had that thought in his mind, the touch lamp right next to him just turned on for no reason when it never did that before.