Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Washed up streetballer ACCBaller1403's Avatar

Default Re: Official MVP Voting Results: Dirk wins, Nash 2nd, Kobe 3rd, Duncan 4th, LeBron 5t

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    it's not just where you lose, but how you lose.

dirk was pathetic. had a 67 win season, and choked in the first round against a small defense.

all those other mvps had achieved more and didn't have embarrassing series.

dirk was completely embarrassed in the first round by an 8th seed.

out of all mvps, dirk had the worst post-season performance in the last 25 years.

if you disagree, name another.

you can't.

so you should just be quiet, son.
    So because he won 67 games in the regular season he should be punished? Guys like KG and AI struggle to be an 8th seed. AI was very dissapointing as well. Not as much as Dirk, but this was the first year Dirk didn't play really well in the playoffs. You can bring up the finals last year, but up until the final series, Dirk looked like the best player in the NBA.

Default Re: Official MVP Voting Results: Dirk wins, Nash 2nd, Kobe 3rd, Duncan 4th, LeBron 5t

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    True that statement is True
    You going to show me where I said Nash played in the finals?

Quote Originally Posted by ACCBaller1403
    If you can show me where I said Nash played in the finals, I'll be impressed.

Read closer tool.

If Steve Nash and his lame Suns never win an NBA Championship this year. I would like tool to replace that avatar of yours with a Shawn Bradley or even A Gheorge Muresan picture.

Cause your logic is as stiff as those 2 former NBA players.

Last edited by Lebron23; 05-15-2007 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    If Steve Nash and his lame Suns never win an NBA Championship this year. I would like tool to replace that avatar of your with a Shawn Bradley or even A Gheorge Muresan picture.

Cause your logic is as stiff as those 2 former NBA players.

I don't even like the Suns. Do you understand English? No wonder everyone here hates you.

You said that I mentioned that Steve played in the Finals. I asked you to show me where I said that (because I didn't). You come back with this nonsense.

Very good NBA starter

So because he won 67 games in the regular season he should be punished? Guys like KG and AI struggle to be an 8th seed. AI was very dissapointing as well. Not as much as Dirk, but this was the first year Dirk didn't play really well in the playoffs. You can bring up the finals last year, but up until the final series, Dirk looked like the best player in the NBA.
    kg and ai aren't mvp candidates and haven't been in a while. who are you going to name next, chris webber?

hello, it's 2007. besides, those guys didn't suck nor get embarrassed in the years they won it.

but dirk did.

so dirk had a 67 season, but then he played with so much fear under pressure. i wouldn't really care that much if he played his ass off in the first round and still lost. a lot of mvps don't even get to the finals, but at least they went down swinging hard in defeat. you just aren't supposed to get so embarrassed by your opponents like how dirk was.

mvps aren't supposed to be scared in critical moments. mvps aren't supposed to be invisible when the team needs him the most. mvps aren't supposed to say, "i think we're done if we lose the next game" when the next game isn't even the elimination match. mvps aren't supposed to ask the rest of his teammates to carry him because he is getting shut out.

however, dirk, this year's mvp, was all of those.

WORSE MVP post season performance in the last 25 years. dirk tainted the award beyond all possibilities.

I don't even like the Suns. Do you understand English? No wonder everyone here hates you.

You said that I mentioned that Steve played in the Finals. I asked you to show me where I said that (because I didn't). You come back with this nonsense.

Check your posts again littleman you type a sentence which state that KG. Nash and Blah, Blah, Blah make it in the NBA Finals and then you have this (parenthesis) that many poster will never even care to read.

So i never seen that little post of yours.

National High School Star STelfair31's Avatar

Default Re: Official MVP Voting Results: Dirk wins, Nash 2nd, Kobe 3rd, Duncan 4th, LeBron 5th

Lebron James dead last?? i'm surprised because he is carryin the Cavs... and some of the other candidates have some good players around them.. keep workin lebron..

I am Chris Wilcox

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    nash winning 3 straight.... yes, that would probably be even more ridiculous.

shaq only got 1 stinking mvp.

but anyway, i miss the days when mvps deserved their awards and proved their worth. mvps carry their teams no matter what. they make their opponents adjust to their game because they're just unstoppoble. dirk is far from this category.
    Those days are over. I don't think there is any player in the league today that can carry his team to the finals and win. The only guy I can think of is Duncan, but he has a decent team around him so he doesn't have to single-handedly have to carry the team. Sure, the Spurs would be no where near the team they are now with Duncan, but they sure would be a good team without him.

Banned

Default Re: Official MVP Voting Results: Dirk wins, Nash 2nd, Kobe 3rd, Duncan 4th, LeBron 5th

Tony Parker, San Antonio -- -- -- -- 1 1

I agree with Dirk as MVP but anyone seen the top 10 they posted for him on NBA.com ? Some seriously weak stuff, most wouldn't even make top 10 for the day.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BigTicket
    I agree with Dirk as MVP but anyone seen the top 10 they posted for him on NBA.com ? Some seriously weak stuff, most wouldn't even make top 10 for the day.
    wheres that at?

Quote Originally Posted by STelfair31
    Lebron James dead last?? i'm surprised because he is carryin the Cavs... and some of the other candidates have some good players around them.. keep workin lebron..
    Lebron will be above head and shoulder than those fake MVP Candidate. Who cares if the NBA treat him like Crap? He is the best player in the NBA and even Dirk knows it.

The Cavs are currently 7-1 in the NBA Playoffs and you cannot make an excuse that they are playing in a weak east cause the New Jerseys are having one of the best trio in the NBA.

Superstar

Lakers win less games, Kobe averages less impressive stats but finishes 3rd as opposed to 4th last year.

My MVP is Timmy but w/e. Congrats Dirk
    Last edited by hotsizzle; 05-15-2007 at 01:58 PM.

Dunking on everybody in the park ronron15's Avatar

seems fair to me

I rule the local playground and1's Avatar

.........so funny, dirk started his speech with: OBVIOUSLY

... lol