Good college starter

Default Whoever leads the team that beats the Warriors is automatic top 15 all time

Lebron jumping to number 2 if he does it.

Just think of the legacy boost if one of the following does it
    Kyrie
    Kawhi
    Lillard
    Westbrook
    LMA
    Rose
    Melo
    Dwight
    Paul

Obviously nobody has a real shot. Warriors are insanely stacked. But if a player gets it done.....
    Last edited by Ben Simmons; 07-04-2016 at 09:03 PM.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

Default Re: Whoever leads the team that beats the Warriors is automatic top 15 all time

number 1

Default Re: Whoever leads the team that beats the Warriors is automatic top 15 all time

Cleveland is the only team with any shot. I think GSW last year would've smacked SAS in 5 or less, and now the talent gap has only widened. I don't think it's possible for them to drop a 4/7 to a team that isn't Cleveland if fully healthy, so context will be key if we're saying "anyone who beats them" springboards that high.

None of the guys on that list are good enough to be able to both beat GSW (miracle of miracles) and THEN Cleveland, or vice versa if they're out East. OTOH... if an injury or two happens and somehow like a Clippers break through and get lucky (never gonna happen because they're the most overrated team in the NBA), then I guess depending on how it went down, Chris Paul could shoot up a couple spots or something.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by ScalsFan21
    Cleveland is the only team with any shot. I think GSW last year would've smacked SAS in 5 or less, and now the talent gap has only widened. I don't think it's possible for them to drop a 4/7 to a team that isn't Cleveland if fully healthy, so context will be key if we're saying "anyone who beats them" springboards that high.

None of the guys on that list are good enough to be able to both beat GSW (miracle of miracles) and THEN Cleveland, or vice versa if they're out East. OTOH... if an injury or two happens and somehow like a Clippers break through and get lucky (never gonna happen because they're the most overrated team in the NBA), then I guess depending on how it went down, Chris Paul could shoot up a couple spots or something.
    So what your saying is they are top 10 all time.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Lol @ Dwight...Imagine it's the Warriors vs the Hawks in the finals and the Hawks win