Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Lebronies getting a taste of their own medicine

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonrain777
    why would Cleveland sign any of those other players when they know they could sign Lebron? you're living in lala land if you dont think Love to Cleveland was set up before Lebron got there. why wasnt Wiggins in any of Lebrons introductions? why wasnt he mentioned specifically in his letter at all like all of the other young Clevleland players?

Lebron knew he was getting traded for Love. you're the only person that ive ever seen sell the idea that this isnt the case on any website ive been on
    The reason you didn't hear of Melo or Wade or Bosh or Gasol or any other star player going to Cleveland is because Cleveland was NOT a championship roster before Lebron decided to go back there.

Nobody but Lebron makes that Cleveland team into a contender. If Carmelo Anthony "sees the light" on how good Cleveland really was and signed there and James stayed in Miami, Love would have been trying to find his way to Miami because (Insert Superstar here) + Irving + TT + Waiters + Wiggins would not have been considered even better than what Chicago had.

Again, if Lebron today decided to go to the 76ers people like you would scream how Philly really has the best roster in the East. Maybe, just maybe, IT IS LEBRON THAT IS MAKING CAVS ROSTER APPEAR BETTER THAN IT IS.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    Why would lebronies be mad?

I'm sure that you think that Lebron can win easily, right.

I mean....Lebron is the greatest human being in history last time I checked. Surely Durant and Curry will bow to your savior .
    I see you climbed out of your hole.

How's LeBron's ASS taste, bitch?

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    I see you climbed out of your hole.
    That's not how you spell vacation.

I'm still out of here before 10.000 posts.

Especially after Durant just layed waste to the NBA.

But this opens the wound of the decision once again and makes sure that the stench of Lebron's colliuding legacy will be with us forever. If Durant wins in Golden State every young player will follow Durant. And it all can be traced back to Lebron.

Collision is permanently back on the front page of Lebron's encyclopedia page.

Sure it will destroy basketball. But at least it will take Lebron down with it.

I could not be more happy.
    Last edited by Magic 32; 07-04-2016 at 07:35 PM.

Local High School Star Stringer Bell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moongaze
    Lebron joined a 47 win team with another all star. Durant is joining a 73 win team with 3 all stars already. Yeah, totally the same thing. Thus is why I hate 99 percent of humans. People are pieces of shit and worthless. Why are people so stupid?

I love this forum.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo

How's LeBron's ASS taste, bitch?
    I thought Lebron used his balls to cheat?

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    yup.. its reaching dangerously low levels. sucks..
    Lol at your lame attempts at insults. Oh ,gee, I gaze at female private parts. Sorry me. Like I said, only a homo would think calling someone a poongazer is an insult. Stay staring at coc you fa@@ot troll

Good High School Starter Crimsonrain777's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FLDFSU
    The reason you didn't hear of Melo or Wade or Bosh or Gasol or any other star player going to Cleveland is because Cleveland was NOT a championship roster before Lebron decided to go back there.

Nobody but Lebron makes that Cleveland team into a contender. If Carmelo Anthony "sees the light" on how good Cleveland really was and signed there and James stayed in Miami, Love would have been trying to find his way to Miami because (Insert Superstar here) + Irving + TT + Waiters + Wiggins would not have been considered even better than what Chicago had.

Again, if Lebron today decided to go to the 76ers people like you would scream how Philly really has the best roster in the East. Maybe, just maybe, IT IS LEBRON THAT IS MAKING CAVS ROSTER APPEAR BETTER THAN IT IS.

the reason there were no rumors of Wade or Bosh signing in Cleveland is because they were opting out in hopes to bolster Miami with Lebron. they were of the mindset that Lebron was staying in Miami so there would be no reason for them to reach out to Cleveland. as far as your other point. Miami before the Big 3 wasnt a championship roster. Bosh and Lebron changed that. the same way Love and Lebron changed it for Cleveland when they joined up with Kyrie.

Cleveland was planning on building a young , dominant team that could compete within a couple of years time before they signed Lebron. they werent going after big free agents and most of the big free agents werent looking at them which is why they signed on David Blatt as the coach. he didnt know Lebron would be playing under him. Lebron reached out to them

nope. the point i was arguing was that Lebron went to Cleveland knowing beforehand that Kevin Love was going to be on the team. he had no intention of playing with Andrew Wiggins which is again, why he never contacted him or publically addressed him in his letter like he did with Kyrie or Dion Waiters(Dion isnt on the team anymore so no excuse there). number one pick in the draft and a player that has alot of hype surrounding him happens to be on the team that you just committed to playing with and you dont acknowledge him at all....

this has nothing to do with how dominant of a player Lebron is. he still wanted an easy path to the finals which is why he joined Miami in the first place and then left them after Wade got old and broken down. of course Lebron makes the Cavs better but that's besides the point. he wanted a team that was going to shoot right to the top of the East( if not the league) with as least resistance as possible and thats what he got.
    Last edited by Crimsonrain777; 07-04-2016 at 08:11 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moongaze
    Lol at your lame attempts at insults. Oh ,gee, I gaze at female private parts. Sorry me. Like I said, only a homo would think calling someone a poongazer is an insult. Stay staring at coc you fa@@ot troll
    your name is poongaze.. not poongazer.. but thats besides the point.

you're a horrible troll, and thats why everyone's calling you out in this thread. You dont know how to discuss things without making it personal.. and even going as far as talking about gunning people down that disagree with you. You will be on a watchlist soon buddy.