Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Lebronies getting a taste of their own medicine

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    lmao @ poongaze.. this dude is seriously off his meds.. little b!tch too.
    Only a homo would think calling someone poongaze is an insult. Don't get mad that I look at girls while you stay gazing at coc

Good High School Starter Crimsonrain777's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moongaze
    Lol a superteam consisting of two players that never made the playoffs and a team that was a lottery team vs a team that went to the finals two years in a row and won one. Yeah cavs went 10-2 in the East AFTER getting love and Irving 10-2 in a weak east is far from all time great playoff record. Golden state set the season record BEFORE Durant. Dumb trolls gonna dumb
    i'm not a troll you psychotic retard. go cry into your pillow again and taste some more of your salty tears. Kyrie Irving is nigh unguardable when his shot is falling, just like Lebron. and Kevin Love is a top 10 power forward. Cavs were the second best team in the league last year when they really started clicking. how do you play a team when if you double Lebron, you leave Kyrie playing ISO or vice-versa?( first time in Finals history that two teammates scored 41 points in the same game.) then they have three- point threats camping around the perimeter and TT hounding up all the o-rebounds. they are an offensive juggernaut and a super team for all intents and purposes

3-time NBA All-Star

Wow bran stans really are dumb. After the draymond suspension, its obvious that the league just wants lebron to win so you need to have the best team possible if you want a chance against them. This shit wouldnt happen if the league isnt rigged

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Only a homo would think calling someone poongaze is an insult. Don't get mad that I look at girls while you stay gazing at coc
    lol.. gazing at poon is as far as its ever gone for you.. but you're wierd dude. all you have his insults for people that disagree with you.. even more credible older posters that arent even trying to troll you. now talking about spree killings? take your meds boy.. there's something off in that small skull of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonrain777
    i'm not a troll you psychotic retard. go cry into your pillow again and taste some more of your salty tears. Kyrie Irving is nigh unguardable when his shot is falling, just like Lebron. and Kevin Love is a top 10 power forward. Cavs were the second best team in the league last year when they really started clicking. how do you play a team when if you double Lebron, you leave Kyrie playing ISO or vice-versa?( first time in Finals history that two teammates scored 41 points in the same game.) then they have three- point threats camping around the perimeter and TT hounding up all the o-rebounds. they are an offensive juggernaut and a super team for all intents and purposes
    poongaze is part of wave of new trolls.. ISH has been getting progressively worse over the years

poongaze is part of wave of new trolls.. ISH has been getting progressively worse over the years
    This forum has been a cesspool for a while now. No legit basketball discussion; it's all just agenda-based posting by stans

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    They're both p*ssies
    Bingo.

lol.. gazing at poon is as far as its ever gone for you.. but you're wierd dude. all you have his insults for people that disagree with you.. even more credible older posters that arent even trying to troll you. now talking about spree killings? take your meds boy.. there's something off in that small skull of yours.

Lol it's as far as I'll go lol OK. Lol at calling a man a poongazer as an insult. I only go at idiots like yourself, sexsymbol and this dumb crackhead crimson. Warrior fan is beyond pathetic so you can't even insult him.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    This forum has been a cesspool for a while now. No legit basketball discussion; it's all just agenda-based posting by stans
    yup.. its reaching dangerously low levels. sucks..

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

So thats why Durant did it? So he followed.

I hope Westbrook does the same, until the league says wait a minute...

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonrain777
    Retard troll. Kyrie and love never made the playoffs. Cleveland was trash. Warriors won the title in 2015. 3 all stars without Durant. Yes, you are a retarded troll.

Good High School Starter Crimsonrain777's Avatar

Lol it's as far as I'll go lol OK. Lol at calling a man a poongazer as an insult. I only go at idiots like yourself, sexsymbol and this dumb crackhead crimson. Warrior fan is beyond pathetic so you can't even insult him.
    you dont possess any fire-arms do you?

would hate for someone to end up in a hospital fighting for their lives just because a couple of people online laughed at your opinion.

Durant didnt join something equivalent of a Wade team that missed the playofs or got swept in the 1st round (in the east!) 4 straight years..... that would be more equivalent if Durant joined the Sacramento Kings / Demarcus or something (and why would he, OKC-Westbrook is far better)...

No... he is instead joining the best regular season team ever and arguably most stacked team in NBA history at its peak who win championships with the hypothetically #1 best player (Curry) not even winning FMVP and who were just 1-3 points away from winning another one.... with that being said, Durant wont even have to play a single minute and could win a championship next year....

THATS what Durant has done... and that is legit COLLUDING / RING CHASING...... i love Durant (his game), but it is what it is... he just fair & square is ring chasing / colluding... dude just had enough i guess, YOLO...
    Last edited by pauk; 07-04-2016 at 06:50 PM.

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

Lebron made the Cavs/Heat Finals teams. Can't say the same about KD. That's why it's not close to the same thing.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Durant didnt join something equivalent of a Wade team that missed the playofs or got swept in the 1st round (in the east!)
    This argument is amazing in it's stupidity.

Bosh was not on that team, so you can't say that sh*t