Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Good High School Starter Crimsonrain777's Avatar

Default Re: Lebronies getting a taste of their own medicine

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Just shut up. LeBron beat Durcant and Carried in a playoffs series.
    fuck off you little midget punk. stop following me around

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonrain777
    fuck off you little midget punk. stop following me around

Go F*ck yourself shortie. Cavs are going to win again. Durant and Curry would retire.

Lebron joined a team knowing full well that they were going to trade for Kevin Love after he got there. thats why he wrote nothing of Wiggins in his letter while mentioning every other young star on the Cleveland team by name. didnt even meet up with him at all for the short time that he was there. Lebron was trying to form another super team. anyone who's mad at Durant for doing the same thing is a hypocrite
    How's it the same thing. Were the cavs a title team before he joined? Was Kyrie two time MVP when he joine? Did love and Kyrie even make the playoffs before he joined? This is why people do spree killings. 99 percent of people are pieces of shit and have no common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Go F*ck yourself shortie. Cavs are going to win again. Durant and Curry would retire.
    if you're ever in Miami. lets get in touch, bitch. not to fight or anything. i just want to kick your sorry little ass in ball then laugh at you

Cavs losing next year btw

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Seriously, LeBron joined a team with a legitimate top 3-5 superstar in Wade and a top 12-15 all-star in Bosh with a fairly inexperienced coach and terrible supporting cast. It's not even comparable imo
    Yeah...it's always forgotten that outside of the big three (and maybe Chalmers) the Heats line up was garbage in 2011. Lebron joining Wade and Bosh on the Heat is a far cry from a top 3 player in the league joining a team that just set the record for most wins in a season and is coming off of back to back finals appearances.

Also singling out "lebronies" like they are the only one's that are upset with this is idiotic...everyone BUT Warrior fans should be upset by this.

Quote Originally Posted by moongaze
    How's it the same thing. Were the cavs a title team before he joined? Was Kyrie two time MVP when he joine? Did love and Kyrie even make the playoffs before he joined? This is why people do spree killings. 99 percent of people are pieces of shit and have no common sense.
    the similarities are that both of these teams are SUPER TEAMS. Lebron went back to Cleveland when he did to create a SUPER TEAM. they both reduced parity in the league through their construction. the fact that Golden State went 73-9 is irrevelant when Cleveland is going 10-2 through the Eastern Conference Playoffs

So you're telling me its justifiable for people to be killed for having a different opinion then your's? just get off the internet for the day.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

lmao @ poongaze.. this dude is seriously off his meds.. little b!tch too.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Also singling out "lebronies" like they are the only one's that are upset with this is idiotic...everyone BUT Warrior fans should be upset by this.
    Why would lebronies be mad?

I'm sure that you think that Lebron can win easily, right.

I mean....Lebron is the greatest human being in history last time I checked. Surely Durant and Curry will bow to your savior .

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32

I mean....Lebron is the greatest human being in history last time I checked.
    I'm not even a lebron fan you ****ing dipshit. I'm looking this through the glasses of a CP3 fan...my mind isn't even on the east you retard. You and your ilk are the ones that obsess over Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32

I mean....Lebron is the greatest human being in history last time I checked.
    Well idk about all that, but he's certainly a better player than Kobe. And ranked higher too

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Well idk about all that, but he's certainly a better player than Kobe. And ranked higher too
    Sure.

And higher than Duncan, Magic, Bird, Russell and Jordan and other players who never jumped around to form superteams.

Durant will remind us of that for the next 10 years.

No way this will raise the stock of old school players and their loyal career paths.

Lebron legacy is certainly cemented this summer.
    Last edited by Magic 32; 07-04-2016 at 05:24 PM.

Lebron formed a superteam.
    A superteam with a starting lineup that included Joel Anthony and Mike Bibby

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    A superteam with a starting lineup that included Joel Anthony and Mike Bibby
    lets not forget All star Chris Bosh and MVP candidate Wade.. ran a blaze of fire through the East leaving nothing but destruction and comic sans in its wake

Everyone used to like Warriors fans. Guess it's finally time for the heel turn with KD's signing and the Finals choke

the similarities are that both of these teams are SUPER TEAMS. Lebron went back to Cleveland when he did to create a SUPER TEAM. they both reduced parity in the league through their construction. the fact that Golden State went 73-9 is irrevelant when Cleveland is going 10-2 through the Eastern Conference Playoffs

So you're telling me its justifiable for people to be killed for having a different opinion then your's? just get off the internet for the day.
    Lol a superteam consisting of two players that never made the playoffs and a team that was a lottery team vs a team that went to the finals two years in a row and won one. Yeah cavs went 10-2 in the East AFTER getting love and Irving 10-2 in a weak east is far from all time great playoff record. Golden state set the season record BEFORE Durant. Dumb trolls gonna dumb