Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    LeBron fan since 1988 AceManIII's Avatar

Default Re: I think Obama will be looked as one of the greatest presidents in the last 50 years

Obama has been an extremely polarizing President...

I honestly believe he hasn't done enough for minorities as many minorities (especially Black people) thought he would...but I will always respect him and his family for creating a positive image for black people.

Also, I believe Obama will get overrated after this next Presidency.

Default Re: I think Obama will be looked as one of the greatest presidents in the last 50 years

in the next 15 years, we will see the foundation that obama has laid out for americas future. we will prosper the next 100 years and Obamas presidency will be the obvious shift of that.

Fair or not, our collective memory of political leaders tends to be based on very simple narrative - generally a mixture of sweeping assertions, vague impressions, and half-true anecdotes.

Historical narrative can be kind ("Freed the slaves and restored the union") or cruel ("Had sexual intercourse with a pig and broke up the United Kingdom"), but for all but professional historians, it is first and foremost a great simplifier.

I wouldn't be surprised if Obama's narrative in simply ended up being "First African American President with those inspiring quotes that look great on a poster", focusing on the man more than the record.

Banned

Is Obama the same moron who allowed Iran to create nuclear weapons and who Putin walked all over?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AceManIII
    Obama has been an extremely polarizing President...

I honestly believe he hasn't done enough for minorities as many minorities (especially Black people) thought he would...but I will always respect him and his family for creating a positive image for black people.

Also, I believe Obama will get overrated after this next Presidency.
    Under Obama, the Black Lives Matter racist terrorists were allowed free reign to pull whatever stupid shit they wanted, not to mention social justice bigots in general.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Obama will be remembered at the Eunuch President or just a traitor. Guy has no balls..he's either a weakling or traitorous.

Banned

Saved America from the abyss and restored our place as the beacon of freedom and leadership in the World after the freedom fries fiasco and the great recession. History will be extremely kind to Barry O's legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Under Obama, the Black Lives Matter racist terrorists were allowed free reign to pull whatever stupid shit they wanted, not to mention social justice bigots in general.
    Obama will be remembered at the Eunuch President or just a traitor. Guy has no balls..he's either a weakling or traitorous.
    Enjoy being irrelevant until you die. You picked the losing side and it will never rise again. These 2 dudes 25 years from now

definitely one of the worst presidents

must be a troll thread

Shockingly, the person with the best take on Obama's legacy was Michael Moore. He'll be remembered as the first black president. That's it. Nothing else.

Created the biggest migration crisis in history

Watched in awe as Russia annexes states in eastern Europe

Allowed Iran to build nuclear missles while directly threatening Israel

but hey he killed Bin Laden

His approval ratings are off the charts compared to most of the last US presidents at this stage of their presidencies, including the conservative's demigod Reagan

History will be kind to Barry, despite all his current haters...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    His approval ratings are off the charts compared to most of the last US presidents at this stage of their presidencies, including the conservative's demigod Reagan

History will be kind to Barry, despite all his current haters...
    You have to look at who is approving him...I don't even live in America but it's obvious that he's divisive and disingenuous.

All he's done is to perpetuate the idiocracy that will ruin human beings as we know it very shortly.

Goatbama

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Goatbama
    Exactly, the fact that someone of your ilk is giving the man a ringing endorsement is a damning indictment upon 2016 society.

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    Exactly, the fact that someone of your ilk is giving the man a ringing endorsement is a damning indictment upon 2016 society.