Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: I think Obama will be looked as one of the greatest presidents in the last 50 years

And imagine if a clueless turkey that is afraid of the bald eagle follows him up? He would look like the goat

Default Re: I think Obama will be looked as one of the greatest presidents in the last 50 years

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    One important thing that people have to remember is Obama's legacy could be Donald Trump.

Obama is an example of anyone can run for president.

For the people that dislike Hillary and Trump...just remember this is what Obama created. When a country is so sick of how things are in the past 8 years and a guy like Trump can run for president says a lot.

He created ISIS and allowed ISIS to come to power. Bush was a bad president too but he would have stopped ISIS dead in its track.

Remember when he said he wanted to fundamentally change America? When you do that it means you like nothing about America. He never ran for president because he loved our country. He wanted to destroy it. Just look at the state of our country and world right now.
    So you are basically admitting Trump is a dope?

What

A

Time

It should come as no surprise that pretty much every anti-American person is pro Obama. They accurately recognize that he is an ally of theirs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    It should come as no surprise that pretty much every anti-American person is pro Obama. They accurately recognize that he is an ally of theirs.
    What do you mean by 'Anti-American'?

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    What do you mean by 'Anti-American'?
    Give an honest answer. The people you see who burn American flags, who do you think they voted for in the last election? Obama? Romney? Even split?

One important thing that people have to remember is Obama's legacy could be Donald Trump.

Obama is an example of anyone can run for president.

For the people that dislike Hillary and Trump...just remember this is what Obama created. When a country is so sick of how things are in the past 8 years and a guy like Trump can run for president says a lot.

He created ISIS and allowed ISIS to come to power. Bush was a bad president too but he would have stopped ISIS dead in its track.

Remember when he said he wanted to fundamentally change America? When you do that it means you like nothing about America. He never ran for president because he loved our country. He wanted to destroy it. Just look at the state of our country and world right now.

By stating making America great again Trump is implying it is not, saying it's shit. By your logic Trump hates America.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive
    By stating making America great again Trump is implying it is not, saying it's shit. By your logic Trump hates America.

The man that wants to make America great again from the man who changed America fundamentally.

He probably does hate this America that Obama created.

Banned

Give an honest answer. The people you see who burn American flags, who do you think they voted for in the last election? Obama? Romney? Even split?
    Well how do you define America. if you mean the American spirit, then, I will always be an American.

If you're talking about rampant corporatism and overdevelopment and Baby Boomers raping the future, then I hate America.

Banned

Fast and Furious was also another disaster from Obama.

Just look at all the guns that got into the hands of bad people.

Didn't one of El Chapo's organization get hold of them and the Muslims in the Paris attacks also had the weapons.

Probably not accidental and coincidental but purposely.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

OP has a point....

Same point I had about Bill Clinton....
    But a header changed that out come.

Obama helped restore a economy that swam in mud , people that lost houses , jobs, all from the OIL family Bush Administration.

I lost 80k during that time period that would of translated into about 140k.

What the Bush adm. did to the baby boomers, is squashed them flat , and gave the American people , little to no faith in our govermental process.

Hurricane Katrina , Iraq , Twin towers , and millions in his bank account is what Bush's resume has , while back at the ranch.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Obama is better than Bill Clinton, who was the previous best president in the last few decades.

Dunking on everybody in the park

The man that wants to make America great again from the man who changed America fundamentally.

He probably does hate this America that Obama created.
    When was America great before? What year is Trump referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by GINOBILI!
    When was America great before? What year is Trump referring to?
    81-89

I think a fair argument could be made that the last two Presidents have been the two worst Presidents this country has ever had. Both of them just awful, god awful, and far more similar to each other than many are willing to admit. Each as bad as that first America Caesar LBJ.

The realities are that under Obama's watch the nation has become:

1. More polarised and divided than it's been since the 1850s (great unifier )
    2. More indebted than ever before and now chronically incapable of raising interest rates.
    3. Even more dependent on bubble economies and financial speculation than it was before.
    4. On the path to a crash that will make the "Great Recession" look not so great, and with nowhere to go because interest rates are still at zero.

That's without even touching on his perverse, botched, and downright moronic foreign policy, combined with the extrajudicial killings, the illegal warmaking, the lecturing Americans about "hate" and the crusades after every islamic terrorist attack. He is a liar and manipulator, and very good at those things; he reminds me of FDR in that respect, but without that man's good aspects (at least he didn't have the same contempt for his country and countrymen that Obama has)

A terrible President. He is good at PR, and that's why most people like him
    Last edited by Dresta; 07-03-2016 at 10:45 AM.

Decent playground baller

81-89