Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: WTF. I just found the most amazing website.

Way too much baseball on the sports channels.

Hard times is a enough to make a brotha go CRAZY! - 1996

Only works for desktops, can't see with my tablet

People still use desktops in 2016

College star

The website is a fraud

I had youtube open on a different tab while checking out your site

Well when i went back to youtube to find a video under my history, all the videos i was watching popped up.

All that site does is make a youtube playlist for each category and stream it through...

Quote Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
    The website is a fraud

I had youtube open on a different tab while checking out your site

Well when i went back to youtube to find a video under my history, all the videos i was watching popped up.

All that site does is make a youtube playlist for each category and stream it through...
    Yes, you're right: I searched the thing I found and it was on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxU7vW1t4tc

CBS Evening News February 14, 1991 Part 1

Grabbed my attention when surfing the channels because it was about Iraq, and it is remarkable how little has changed, and that 25 years later, we're still hurling bombs at the cradle of civilisation. You can even see in that clip that this was when the entire muslim world started to turn against America, and no surprise, considering the US Air Force was wantonly massacring Iraqi civilians and blaming their deaths on Iraqis, in an exercise of standard American arrogance. What is particularly striking is how nothing substantial has really changed in all this time, and that the people dropping bombs, still haven't learnt any lessons from several decades of failure and the consequent explosion of Islamic terrorism (which was already there, but was mushroomed by this vast and arrogant superpower, traipsing around the muslim world, and bombing people for their own good).

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Only works for desktops, can't see with my tablet

People still use desktops in 2016
    Whenever I see some moron with his head in a tablet I think: there goes another idiot slave to every fashion that he comes across.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Whenever I see some moron with his head in a tablet I think: there goes another idiot slave to every fashion that he comes across.
    Tablets are mobile and accomplish every need I have for online surfing, I didn't buy one because it fashionable...save that criticism for Apple fanbois.

Anyways, technology moves forwards and not backwards, desktops will become obsolete wether you like it or not

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Tablets are mobile and accomplish every need I have for online surfing, I didn't buy one because it fashionable...save that criticism for Apple fanbois.

Anyways, technology moves forwards and not backwards, desktops will become obsolete wether you like it or not
    I don't need or want a computer in my pocket or bag 24/7, thanks. It's nice not to be plugged in all the time; I lived 6 months without internet and it was a blessing; no doubt you're one of those idiots who stares at a screen most of his life. That constant stimulation frees you from the need to ever really think about anything, which is one of the things that makes you such a moron.