Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Orlando shooter

Default Re: Orlando shooter

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Dropping KNOW1EDGE
    I see you and others are still struggling g to connect the dots of my post and fully grasp the definitions of the words you are using.

I digress. You are the master of deflection, Don.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    I see you and others are still struggling g to connect the dots of my post and fully grasp the definitions of the words you are using.

I digress. You are the master of deflection, Don.
    Accessory after the fact.

If the article is true and what she is saying is factual as far as driving him around to buy the weapons and scoping out the club. How do you not charge her depending on what laws she broke?

At least she is fessing up. However why would you wait? Loved one or not. When your ass is PURCHASING the weapons and scoping out the spot in my presence at that point you leave me no choice but to turn you in.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    If the article is true and what she is saying is factual as far as driving him around to buy the weapons and scoping out the club. How do you not charge her depending on what laws she broke?

At least she is fessing up. However why would you wait? Loved one or not. When your ass is PURCHASING the weapons and scoping out the spot in my presence at that point you leave me no choice but to turn you in.
    She's only been in America for 10 years. She's from Pakistan. She probably has no concept of American law. In Pakistan if your Muslim husband says he's gonna kill some gays, it's probably not anything out of the ordinary and you certainly don't disobey him or work against him. We're talking about a country where people routinely get killed by mobs over rumors that they might have dropped a Koran on the ground.

We're fooling ourselves if we believe that people from cultures like this can come to the west and seamlessly assimilate.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    I dont know... mid 2000s? When radical Islam became a common, global problem?

When was the Iranian hostage crisis? When did the Israeli Olympic team get massacred? when did all those Mideast skyjackings first start?

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm
    When was the Iranian hostage crisis? When did the Israeli Olympic team get massacred? when did all those Mideast skyjackings first start?
    Well, technically we can go back to the 1200's if we really wanted...

This mass shooting craze only became fashionable in the last few years. Even after 9/11, terrorist attacks in the US were relatively few and far between.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Went with hubby to buy bullets and scope out club in person ...
    Dah .. if guy has issues with gay people , are you a clueless bitch , or a weak as$ bitch

I would say jail her for sure as an assayer (spl.) to murder

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Well, technically we can go back to the 1200's if we really wanted...

This mass shooting craze only became fashionable in the last few years. Even after 9/11, terrorist attacks in the US were relatively few and far between.
    Should we deport all socially awkward white teenage boys? Half of ISH would be gone.

Banned

[QUOTE]Investigators have found nothing to indicate Omar Mateen visited gay nighclubs, used gay dating apps, or had gay lovers.

One of the many theories bruited around in the wake of the June 2016 mass shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, was that the event might have been something more than a random killing or an act of Islamic-inspired terrorism. Although the shooter, Omar Mateen, claimed before his death that he carried out the shooting in allegiance to ISIS as a message for the U.S. to halt the bombing in Iraq and Syria, many people theorized that Mateen was himself gay and might have been acting out of some combination of self-loathing and a hatred of homosexuals. Such rumors were backed up by claims that Mateen had used gay dating sites and apps, was a regular customer of the Pulse gay nightclub prior to the shooting, and had gay lovers.

However, FBI investigators say they have not yet found evidence that any of that is true (nor have they found any direct links between Mateen and members of Islamic State).

The rumors apparently started with several Pulse regulars who came forward the shooting and claimed to have seen Mateen at the club or to have been contacted by him on gay dating apps such as Grindr, Jack