I usually hit open layups

Default It's Raining Up In Here With All The Lebron Stan Tears

Food for the soul.

Banned

Default Re: It's Raining Up In Here With All The Lebron Stan Tears

They seem pretty content with their lives. You do realize it's just a basketball game right? You realize it has no effect on your life what-so-ever.

I worry about some of you guys. It's like you actually think any of this even matters.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle
    They seem pretty content with their lives. You do realize it's just a basketball game right? You realize it has no effect on your life what-so-ever.

I worry about some of you guys. It's like you actually think any of this even matters.
    My dude chill, it's all in good fun.

But yeah, FVCK LEBRON.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle

Says the wichita inbred f*ggot who has like 100+ K posts across multiple accounts in which he is currently melting down on each and every one of them.

Keep pretending like you're not extremely bothered/affected by this and taking this attitude of "I actually have a life" BS stance when everyone knows you still live in your mom's trailer and haven't even graduated HS in your 20's because you got bullied.