Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Okay, so I just pulled a number from a total dime, need rookie advice

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    Some terrible advice in this thread.

If you want her, AW, go to her father and ask for his daughter's hand. If he says yes pop the question to her in an expensive restaurant. I'm talking down on one knee and sh*t. If he says no, respect his wishes and move onto the next one.

Rinse and repeat until you get a yes. Trust me on this.
    This.

Don't forget a goat though for the father, maybe even some crumbled gorgonzola

Default Re: Okay, so I just pulled a number from a total dime, need rookie advice

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Thats ****ing creepy bro. she didnt even give you her number and you want to go right ahead and hit her up?

You say shes hot and young she probably has a ton of dudes hitting her up spitting the same lame game

Be different

Since your so focused on hitting her up, casually ask for her snapchat and then be done with it

Show her you have a cool interesting life through snapchat. If she stops viewing your stories shes not into you, if she does she is. After a few weeks start making commenta about her stories.

Be casual not creepy!!!!!

Real nikka advice right here. Remember 10/10s ARE TIRED OF THE SAME THIRSTY RANDOM GUYS DOING AND SAYING THE SAME THINGS.
    what if he's like you and 98% of ISH and dont have a cool and interesting life to mystory?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic
    Just text and say "Hi".
    God no

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    If she hits you, will you call the cops?
    Don't worry...if he wants to go whale hunting he'll hit you up.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile

Also, Im gonna disagree about just asking questions when youre hanging out with her. Chicks love hearing a guy talk confidently about things he knows well.
    Strongly disagree in most cases. Chicks want to ventilate their everyday frustration to anyone with a pulse and don't want to listen to AW talk about basketball or some shit. Get her talking about something she is passionate about (girls they hate, stress, TV shows/hobbies, funny stories). They always want a good listener, so always agree and make sure you don't just hear what she is saying, but actually listen and come with some bullshit advise or an related story/subject

They might tolerate listening to a guy talk about the shit he care about if he's DiCaprio good looking or the thing you know/care about is $$$

But of course, be confident and give of yourself, but keep it relatively short, funny and/or interesting before you turn the convo back to her...

Embarrasing stories are usually golden

dude you need to start building a self that you think is worth it. Once you get to that level, you won't need to ask these questions. It's not about messing up. If you think this is some huge chance and you may miss it, you are selling yourself short (assuming.)

It's something that happened, an opportunity that may be good or bad, just do you. If it fails, keep doing you. If you are like omg this is the only hot girl I'll ever get, even if you go in, you are gonna be a bitch in the relationship. Girls pick up on that shit.

Just be like sup. Don't act like anything. haha. If you are thirsty af tho you might wanna curb that. I would say say sup and read and react to what she gives you. Ask questions. I am crazy tho, but I think it's fun to ask people deep questions to see how they respond. Cuz I think if people are uncomfortable or don't know, then I probably couldn't **** w/ em.

But I mean even asking about what she is going to be, what she loves, etc... I mean, in a way you can probably keep it where you ask her a question, she answers, and you answer the question as well, and repeat...

Just keep it simple. A girl gave me her number cuz she wants me to talk to her. We dunno what the next stage is. Don't think about it like chance of getting ***** graph... just talk and see what happens. If nothing happens, be civil, kind of float back, and stay open. If I regret anything when I was younger it was that I would stop relating to people too soon. You can still talk to her occasionally even if nothing happens initially, and see what happens.

Goodluk.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    dude you need to start building a self that you think is worth it. Once you get to that level, you won't need to ask these questions. It's not about messing up. If you think this is some huge chance and you may miss it, you are selling yourself short (assuming.)

It's something that happened, an opportunity that may be good or bad, just do you. If it fails, keep doing you. If you are like omg this is the only hot girl I'll ever get, even if you go in, you are gonna be a bitch in the relationship. Girls pick up on that shit.

Just be like sup. Don't act like anything. haha. If you are thirsty af tho you might wanna curb that. I would say say sup and read and react to what she gives you. Ask questions. I am crazy tho, but I think it's fun to ask people deep questions to see how they respond. Cuz I think if people are uncomfortable or don't know, then I probably couldn't **** w/ em.

But I mean even asking about what she is going to be, what she loves, etc... I mean, in a way you can probably keep it where you ask her a question, she answers, and you answer the question as well, and repeat...

Just keep it simple. A girl gave me her number cuz she wants me to talk to her. We dunno what the next stage is. Don't think about it like chance of getting ***** graph... just talk and see what happens. If nothing happens, be civil, kind of float back, and stay open. If I regret anything when I was younger it was that I would stop relating to people too soon. You can still talk to her occasionally even if nothing happens initially, and see what happens.

Goodluk.

-Smak

for sure, good stuff.. cant put her on a pedestal.. just another opportunity of many to come

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    Strongly disagree in most cases. Chicks want to ventilate their everyday frustration to anyone with a pulse and don't want to listen to AW talk about basketball or some shit. Get her talking about something she is passionate about (girls they hate, stress, TV shows/hobbies, funny stories). They always want a good listener, so always agree and make sure you don't just hear what she is saying, but actually listen and come with some bullshit advise or an related story/subject

They might tolerate listening to a guy talk about the shit he care about if he's DiCaprio good looking or the thing you know/care about is $$$

But of course, be confident and give of yourself, but keep it relatively short, funny and/or interesting before you turn the convo back to her...

Embarrasing stories are usually golden
    Don't agree with this completely. Depends on how well you speak, and how confident you appear, but girls can generally be captivated by a well-spoken guy who appears to really know what he's talking about. Sure, you need to pay lip-service to her concerns and problems, but a good looking girl will have plenty of guys willing to do this, and really wants someone who seems both older and wiser than she is (the female instinct is for someone who can guide and protect); you have to either make her laugh or perk her interest in some certain subject, or both. Combine wisdom with fearlessness and light-heartedness. But always be measured and composed, exerting complete control over yourself (i.e. don't appear nervous, don't appear hesitant, don't appear insecure, and don't be garrulous). Don't rush or force things: simply make haste slowly.

As for texting, I always found that some light mockery and occasionally ignoring them keeps the interest aroused.

Here's my one liner advice

1. Be the most interesting man in the world

2. If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done

3. To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities

4. Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them

5. The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.

Simply put

The will to act

It is everything

The spirit of a lion

The best way to succeed at something, is to actively be doing that thing

The experiences will guide you to mastery

Just like in anything

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Don't agree with this completely. Depends on how well you speak, and how confident you appear, but girls can generally be captivated by a well-spoken guy who appears to really know what he's talking about. Sure, you need to pay lip-service to her concerns and problems, but a good looking girl will have plenty of guys willing to do this, and really wants someone who seems both older and wiser than she is (the female instinct is for someone who can guide and protect); you have to either make her laugh or perk her interest in some certain subject, or both. Combine wisdom with fearlessness and light-heartedness. But always be measured and composed, exerting complete control over yourself (i.e. don't appear nervous, don't appear hesitant, don't appear insecure, and don't be garrulous). Don't rush or force things: simply make haste slowly.

As for texting, I always found that some light mockery and occasionally ignoring them keeps the interest aroused.
    Bingo, I think this is correct.. its a bit harder than just asking/listening, but yeah, gonna bring the A game on this one.

Keep things simple when texting. Overthinking things will [COLOR="Black"]fu[/COLOR]ck you. Everything else will fall into place.

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx
    Keep things simple when texting. Overthinking things will [COLOR="Black"]fu[/COLOR]ck you. Everything else will fall into place.
    see, bcuz.. you see some screenshots of nice texts or whatever on twitter and you think its like an art.. you set standards too high, bcuz you dont know those texters are already in rhythm with each other...

and not too long ago some fck (well, hes actually one of my best friends) told me I couldnt text upon seing what I wrote to this one girl (I didnt care about her).. that probably made me insecure, a bit.

Girls standards are too high.. I just found her FB by just knowing her first name, she has like 150 likes on most pics.

LETS DO THIS

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Girls standards are too high.. I just found her FB by just knowing her first name, she has like 150 likes on most pics.

LETS DO THIS
    Good luck.
    Be yourself.
    Make her laugh.
    Listen.
    Treat her like a person (agree with not putting her on a pedestal)

Just remember all these other guys are trying too hard to grab her attention. I always found a good sense of humor and attention to detail will get you in the door and keep you in her head.