Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: U.S. cities see spike in homicides, report says

Ron Paul is an actual liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Why were Al Capone and his boys killing Dion O'Banion and his boys in Chiraq back in the day? Italian gangs were killing each other by the scores during the 20s and 30s for a reason.

You think they were doing that just to pass the time?
    Yes. If they had real jobs, they wouldn't have time to for all that.

Because the country has a heroin addiction doesn't mean people have to kill each other over it. That's a choice. You are choosing to supply a drug, which nobody is forcing you to do. Period. The end. Have you killed anyone recently? I haven't. You'd think with this rise in use, I'd be out shooting up a playground, but I'm at work

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Yes. If they had real jobs, they wouldn't have time to for all that.

Because the country has a heroin addiction doesn't mean people have to kill each other over it. That's a choice. You are choosing to supply a drug, which nobody is forcing you to do. Period. The end. Have you killed anyone recently? I haven't. You'd think with this rise in use, I'd be out shooting up a playground, but I'm at work
    The bums always lose, Mr. Comey.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Ron Paul is an actual liberal.
    Ronald Ernest "Ron" Paul (born August 20, 1935) is an American author, physician, and former politician. He served as the U.S. Representative for Texas' 14th and 22nd congressional districts. He represented the 22nd congressional district from 1976 to 1977 and from 1979 to 1985, and then represented the 14th congressional district, which included Galveston, from 1997 to 2013. On three occasions, he sought the presidency of the United States: as the Libertarian Party nominee in 1988 and as a candidate in the Republican primaries of 2008 and 2012. Paul is a critic of the federal government's fiscal policies, especially the existence of the Federal Reserve and the tax policy, as well as the military–industrial complex, and the War on Drugs. Paul has also been a vocal critic of mass surveillance policies such as the USA PATRIOT Act and the NSA surveillance programs. Paul was the first chairman of the conservative PAC Citizens for a Sound Economy and has been characterized as the "intellectual godfather" of the Tea Party movement

Those were the most important issues to me...

I don't care what he's labeled as.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    I think I might be okay with this...just a little bit...just a tad

Criminals need to be scared of police...when the police say 'get down' people need to get the fck down, even if innocent. Criminals need to be scared that the cops will fck them up, or even shoot them. Right now, that fear is diminishing, because the police are scared to fck people up like they used to.
    Ah, I take it you're one of those people okay with the Patriot Act and the US Government trampling on you rights as long as it helps prevent terror attacks? What other rights and freedoms are you okay with giving up to feel safe? Criminals are scared of the police. The average citizen should not be. Are you okay with Fire Department cutting corners? FBI? Judges? Governor's? As long as they justify it in the war on crime?

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    The bums always lose, Mr. Comey.
    Point being, you are trying to pin black on black violence on white people.

Very loosely I might add.

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    Ah, I take it you're one of those people okay with the Patriot Act and the US Government trampling on you rights as long as it helps prevent terror attacks? What other rights and freedoms are you okay with giving up to feel safe? Criminals are scared of the police. The average citizen should not be. Are you okay with Fire Department cutting corners? FBI? Judges? Governor's? As long as they justify it in the war on crime?
    No they aren't.

No they aren't.
    How do you figure? How many criminals do you see taking on police head on? You have any links showing the police are in fear of criminals more than the criminals fear them? Perhaps things have changed in the four years I have been outside the USA.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Yes because I am okay with the police being on the rough side with people that means I want all freedoms removed.

How do you figure? How many criminals do you see taking on police head on? You have any links showing the police are in fear of criminals more than the criminals fear them? Perhaps things have changed in the four years I have been outside the USA.
    Links? No, just experience.

Criminals don't give a **** about the cops. They don't care if they go to jail. They don't care if they have a record. If you ever go into the poorer parts of cities (like in Louisville for example), cops are met with hatred and disdain, but definitely not fear.

And now, anytime a confrontation arises, all their homeboys will get out their cameras while the suspect intentionally acts belligerent in order to just be a pain in the ass, praying that the cop shoves them so they can sue. Everyone is out to get their lottery ticket these days, and enticing an officer into using force seems to be the trendy way to do it these days.

And if you want to know what 'doing your job but doing it in a way that you won't get in trouble' looks like, I know all about when our ROE's overseas were changed because we were killing too many Taliban (who have families).

I always hear about how black people are terrified of the police and how they have to warn their kids to be afraid of them. When I see videos of black people interacting with police, they don't actually appear to be remotely afraid.

When you see a person being very aggressive, non-compliant, shouting and swearing at the police and so on, it's hard to convince people that you actually believe that the system is set up to violently attack blacks and get away with it.

Now, do individual cops abuse their power? Of course. Are the victims of that abuse of power sometimes black? Of course. But nobody actually believes that the police are full of racists that are free to hurt black people.

Banned

White people need heroin.

Inner city keeps need money

Mexican cartels need money.

Poppy cultivators in Afghanistan need money.

This is a beautiful, seamless ecosystem that feeds MANY mouths but doesn't exist without Bob and Becky, the suburban heroin fiends.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Yes because I am okay with the police being on the rough side with people that means I want all freedoms removed.

Cops in Chicago need to be f*cking people up... apparently.

And Cops are at war with criminals in Mexico... so I don't ever want it to get to their level.

Cops in Dallas... need to act how they've been acting... I'm happy.

Personally I don't give a f*ck if cops are upset that they are being recorded.
    I'm being monitored 24/7 for all I know.

Martial Law won't be enforced anyway... many people will be begging for it.

same as vaccinations, and IMFD chips... not forced upon us,... but demanded.

I blame black on black violence on the Asians. I blame black on white violence on the Indians. I blame Latino on black violence on the Turks.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
    Cops in Dallas... need to act how they've been acting... I'm happy.
    http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2016...his-year.html/