Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Damn, it really just hit me that today is the last time we'll ever see Kobe play...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: Damn, it really just hit me that today is the last time we'll ever see Kobe play...

Default Re: Damn, it really just hit me that today is the last time we'll ever see Kobe play...

Hero ball is finally dead.

Banned

I'm not watching that train-wreck, he's awful. I can already sense the cringe as the crowd screams his name to the tune of a 3-17 shooting night. #VintageBean
    #OneLastTime

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle

I'm not watching that train-wreck, he's awful. I can already sense the cringe as the crowd screams his name to the tune of a 3-17 shooting night. #VintageBean
    #OneLastTime

5>2

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle

#OneLastTime
    Exactly I won't be watching either for the exact same reason. Kobe's retirement tour has been one of the most cringe worthy things I've ever witnessed.

Very good NBA starter

No more Kobe bricks... er, "kobe assists" off the backboard?

Very good NBA starter

It's so ironic, you fools don't even realize when Kobe is gone, Lebron is the new Kobe.

No one to detract attention from that ghetto mannered colluder. Lebron is quite literally last years news, new fans will be Curry fans, Lebron will never once again be considered the best in the league.

In a year you will long for Kobe as to not have Lebron be the universally accepted joke of the league.

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat
    It's so ironic, you fools don't even realize when Kobe is gone, Lebron is the new Kobe.

No one to detract attention from that ghetto mannered colluder. Lebron is quite literally last years news, new fans will be Curry fans, Lebron will never once again be considered the best in the league.

In a year you will long for Kobe as to not have Lebron be the universally accepted joke of the league.
    Damn. Southpaw on the chin for those fakkits.

Very good NBA starter

eh, Kobe's career felt done like 2 years ago. lakers have been so irrelevant

What

A

Meltdown

Banned

World Peace just insulted Lebron. Saying he rather beat the best than play with the best

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Exactly I won't be watching either for the exact same reason. Kobe's retirement tour has been one of the most cringe worthy things I've ever witnessed.

It's a close second for me next to '34-24 footwork' saying "soutpaw on the chin"

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    Damn. Southpaw on the chin for those fakkits.