Default Nick young is 30 and he is sharing his personal life with a 19 year old kid

Yep, that maturity Swaggy P

This is his own fault. I don't know any 30 years old man who hangs out with 19 years old kids. At 30 you should understand that the level of maturity is not the same.

This is why girls go for older guys, most of the time. Unless the guy shows maturity of course.

Kinda enjoying this mess lol FvCK the LaKers straight up!

Default Re: Nick young is 30 and he is sharing his personal life with a 19 year old kid

They're on the same basketball team dipshit

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Default Re: Nick young is 30 and he is sharing his personal life with a 19 year old kid

He's an idiot

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Russell is 20 actually, and Young is 30 going on 22.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

That Nick Young is an idiot isn't exactly news...he is legit one of the dumbest players to ever play in the NBA.

Decent playground baller

Mentorbe taught Young to cheat and Russell to snitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Labissiere
    Mentorbe taught Young to cheat and Russell to snitch.
    Savage GODDAMN

Anyone who thinks these "swag brothers' are going to have any success in the NBA is fooling themselves. Lakers have young talent, but they will go nowhere with Russell and Young. At 20, I knew better than to snitch on a friend to a girlfriend/wife/whatever. I had a "buddy" of mine who was approaching 40 spew some shit about me and some girl because he was worried that I was going to move in on some girl that he was in to. So age has nothing to do with it. You just know or you don't know.

But at the same time, Nick Young is a dumbass for sharing that kind of information. Lakers are a joke. Those rings are irrelevant now that Dr. Buss is gone. These whack jobs are killing what used to be a storied franchise and will take a long time, if not ever to recover from. Enjoy the ride, Laker fans. Been there done that.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

op is gay