Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Default If Tristan Thompson can get 18M a year, what about Whiteside?

Hassan Whiteside should get 30M a year if Tristan Thompson can get 18M year. I know the league limit will not allow Whiteside from getting that much, but that's just how good Whiteside is. Of course role players such like Thompson should not have received that type of contract to begin with, and it is always those stupid owners and GMs who overpay like idiots, and then they always blame it on the system and try to fix the CBA rules, only to act stupidier later.

Anyway, what a true beast.

Default Re: If Tristan Thompson can get 18M a year, what about Whiteside?

I want the Kings to try sign him

Cousins-Whiteside-Cauley-Stein

The most dominant big man rotation in the league

Want Boston to sign him and Durant.

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Watch him earn just as much or even less, Tristan Thompson held the Cavs hostage and showed just how big a problem the huge salary cap can be

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I think he will like working in Milwaukee for a long career book ended by Giannis and Parker

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    I think he will like working in Milwaukee for a long career book ended by Giannis and Parker
    Lol....

Hassan Whiteside will be the Heat center for a long while.

I don't know why people think otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    Lol....

Hassan Whiteside will be the Heat center for a long while.

I don't know why people think otherwise.
    Because of the way Spo has been mis handling him. This starting Amare experiment should have ended already. I wouldn't be surprised to see Whiteside leave Miami to join who would value him more and play him more minutes.

I rule the local playground OnFire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Human Error
    Because of the way Spo has been mis handling him. This starting Amare experiment should have ended already. I wouldn't be surprised to see Whiteside leave Miami to join who would value him more and play him more minutes.
    Since the all star break, Whiteside has played 30.6 mins per game, 14th among Centers.. The Center with the most mins played per game since the All star break is Towns at 36.3. Less than 6mins per game more than whiteside.

Maybe you should learn more about the heat, and basketball for that matter, than espn headlines and shitty crying cleveland sports writers.

Quote Originally Posted by OnFire
    Since the all star break, Whiteside has played 30.6 mins per game, 14th among Centers.. The Center with the most mins played per game since the All star break is Towns at 36.3. Less than 6mins per game more than whiteside.

Maybe you should learn more about the heat, and basketball for that matter, than espn headlines and shitty crying cleveland sports writers.
    Lol I have been a Heat fan from 1990 son maybe even before you were born. And if you are happy with a top 3 center in the league playing behind Amare and only averaging 29 minutes a game and only gets inserted into the lineup with 3 minutes left in the 1st quarter by the time the team being already down by double digits, I am happy for you, but I will never respect your IQ.

NBA rookie of the year

Well said.

Seriously, him playing off the bench has been good for him, good for Amare, and good for the Heat. There's really no reason to change it, and there's no reason to play him 35+mpg when he gets tired and stops defending properly when he plays too many minutes.

He has to expend a lot of energy on defense, because teams target him and try to force him away from the basket by having big guys that can shoot on the floor, and running them in pick and pops all the time.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Human Error
    Lol I have been a Heat fan from 1990 son maybe even before you were born. And if you are happy with a top 3 center in the league playing behind Amare and only averaging 29 minutes a game and only gets inserted into the lineup with 3 minutes left in the 1st quarter by the time the team being already down by double digits, I am happy for you, but I will never respect your IQ.
    I think I trust and will defer to the Riley/Spo and Heat coaching staff and their organizational decisions as opposed to listening to "Human Error"

Cork it.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Whiteside is garbage . never passes. His blocks are overrated as they are weakside. Tristan thompson made finals has number one seed more instagram pictures. He is a real g

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopfan777
    Whiteside is garbage . never passes. His blocks are overrated as they are weakside. Tristan thompson made finals has number one seed more instagram pictures. He is a real g
    Don't be a fa99ot.

Rich Manning is my dad Vancouver-Grizz's Avatar

this is what is wrong with the NBA and the guaranteed contracts and bad GMs/owners.

How can 2 players with such different team contribution and caliber of play get paid the same.

In today's NBA world, don't be surprised Michael Jordan and Mug Bogues gets paid the same.