Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: If Cavs get to the finals it'll be hilarious watching Lue try to outcoach Pop or Kerr

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Based on what? Racist much
    Besides, didn't Spo coach the worst Finals beatdown in NBA history? If he still has a job there's no reason Lue shouldn't.
    Racist? Did I say anything about race?

You're the one coming across as racist by even bringing it up.

Lue is not an NBA ready coach. How many first year coaches who took over mid-season have ever won a title? Spo was in his 6th season in 2014, had won back back titles, and outcoached Pop the year before. How is he in ANY way comparable to Lue? I've criticized Spo plenty over the years, but he's one of the most respected coaches among his peers in the league. Comparing him to Lue at this point is ridiculous, and you'd be a fool if you wouldn't rather have him coaching the Cavs than Lue.
    Last edited by GrapeApe; 03-22-2016 at 01:30 PM.

Default Re: If Cavs get to the finals it'll be hilarious watching Lue try to outcoach Pop or Kerr

who should coach the cavs and is available?
    thibs?

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    yo, at least itll be pretty funny to see how far lue flies when lebron 'accidentally' bumps/shoves him.

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe

Lue is not an NBA ready coach. How many first year coaches who took over mid-season have ever won a title? Spo was in his 6th season in 2014, had won back back titles, and outcoached Pop the year before. How is he in ANY way comparable to Lue? I've criticized Spo plenty over the years, but he's one of the most respected coaches among his peers in the league. Comparing him to Lue at this point is ridiculous, and you'd be a fool if you wouldn't rather have him coaching the Cavs than Lue.
    You still haven't explained the bolded. He has led the Cavs to a 20-9 record despite having no training camp to implement his system. I'm betting when Blatt led the Cavs to a 19-20 start last season you weren't claiming that he wasn't NBA ready.
    Only reason I can think of as to why you would criticize Lue and not Blatt is because of race. You, just like the OP, think that because Lue is black he can't keep up with "intelligent" white coaches.

Rich Manning is my dad Vancouver-Grizz's Avatar

if they meet in the finals, it would be Avery Johnson VS Don Nelson all over again. Nelson was mind fu*king Avery the entire series.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

It happened twice this year. First time in Pro Sports history in the same year.

Lue - Cavs

Mike Sullivan - Pittsburgh Penguins

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

It's all about LeCoach

Lue is one of the biggest reasons I don't trust the Cavs in the playoffs. Not that Blatt was much better, but Lue has no business being an NBA head coach, at least not yet.
    Doh!

It was actually Silver who coached against Kerr.