Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: The 30/7/5 club

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: The 30/7/5 club

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Do you know what the word context means? If you really are like 4 years old, I'll make sure that I make detailed posts, so that your tiny mind won't get confused.
    You said this:
    You don't compare DRtg or ORtg like that. You use the ranks.
    I responded with this:

So you think the 09 Magic (-6.4 relative DRTG) were as good defensively as the 08 Celtics (-8.6 relative DRTG) because they both finished #1 in league-rank?
    Answer the question, dunce.

You do know that 3pt shooting effects TS%, right? The FACT teams attempted and took more 3's in '09, compared to '03 absolutely skews your "facts". So, the TS% in '09 is OBVIOUSLY going to be higher than in '03.

Yes, the increase in threes played a role for why the defensive environment in 2009 was much easier than it was in 2003...so did the elimination of the hand-checking and a bunch of other things. Why the defensive environment in 2003 was much tougher than it was in 2009 is something that can be talked about for hours...as you long as you admit that it was and that's why using raw TS makes zero sense. Get it through your thick skull. Do you believe Bryant in 2003 (arguably his peak) is only going to be posting a TS that's .6% higher than league-average in 2009? Or do you think his relative TS% numbers are going to stay at around the same level (which is exactly what it looked like in 05, 06,07, 08) and that his raw TS will be higher simply because of the different league environment? Come on. Even an absolute dunce like yourself should be able to figure this out.

Answer the question, you stupid *** guzzling Wade stan.

Or were the '80's and '90's more tougher defensively, and the relaxation of the defensive rules lead to more 3's in the early '00's (compared to the '80's and '90's).
    Yeah, that's it. The 80's and 90's were tougher defensively even though league-average ORTG and TS% were both significantly higher than they were from 99-04. Wow. Could you be any dumber?

Like I said, if you were any slower, you'd be going backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    You said this:

I responded with this:

Answer the question, dunce.
    Every stat needs context, you moron. I though it was pretty obvious. My having to explain it to you just shows your intelligence. Well, the lack of it.

Yes, the increase in threes played a role for why the defensive environment in 2009 was much easier than it was in 2003...so did the elimination of the hand-checking and a bunch of other things.
    So, retard, explain why teams took more 3's in the early '00's, than in the '80's or the '90's. Aren't the early '00's supposed to be the best defensive years according to Chokebe turds like yourself? Or were the '80's and '90's more tougher defensively, and the relaxation of the defensive rules lead to more 3's in the early '00's (compared to the '80's and '90's).

You do know that 3pt shooting effects TS%, right? The FACT teams attempted and took more 3's in '09, compared to '03 absolutely skews your "facts". So, the TS% in '09 is OBVIOUSLY going to be higher than in '03. Teams also shot BETTER form the FT line, which also impacts TS%. Can't wait for you to tell me how defenses used to effect FT% in the early '00's.

You're making kenneth look like a [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]ucking genius, BTW.

If you wipe Kobe's juice off of your face, you might be able to see what's right in front of you.

Yeah, that's it. The 80's and 90's were tougher defensively even though league-average ORTG and TS% were both significantly higher than they were from 99-04. Wow. Could you be any dumber?
    Did you just say that the '80's were tougher defensively than the early '00's?

You really should stop posting and embarrassing yourself further. Hold the L and move on.

Like I said, if you were any slower, you'd be going backwards.
    You already are, retard. You just haven't realized it yet.

Only twice dude Kobe and Wade face the same teams in the PO's in their careers. The '10 Celtics and the '11 Mavs. Kobe was dog shit and Wade absolutely raped those two teams. Your insinuation that Wade can't play well against tough defense is beyond retarded, and there's actually plenty of statical evidence to show that Kobe is the one who is usually garbage in against good defenses. Probably why he's by far the WORST Finals performer in the top 15.

Very good NBA starter

Every stat needs context
    Wow. You finally get it. It took forever to get through to your dumbass, but you finally get it. Good for you, buddy.

You said this:
    You still haven't answered this:
    So you think the 09 Magic (-6.4 relative DRTG) were as good defensively as the 08 Celtics (-8.6 relative DRTG) because they both finished #1 in league-rank?
    You said this:
    You do know that 3pt shooting effects TS%, right? The FACT teams attempted and took more 3's in '09, compared to '03 absolutely skews your "facts". So, the TS% in '09 is OBVIOUSLY going to be higher than in '03.

Yes, the increase in threes played a role for why the defensive environment in 2009 was much easier than it was in 2003...so did the elimination of the hand-checking and a bunch of other things. Why the defensive environment in 2003 was much tougher than it was in 2009 is something that can be talked about for hours...as you long as you admit that it was and that's why using raw TS makes zero sense. Get it through your thick skull. Do you believe Bryant in 2003 (arguably his peak) is only going to be posting a TS that's .6% higher than league-average in 2009? Or do you think his relative TS% numbers are going to stay at around the same level (which is exactly what it looked like in 05, 06,07, 08) and that his raw TS will be higher simply because of the different league environment? Come on. Even an absolute dunce like yourself should be able to figure this out.

Did you seriously miss the sarcasm there? Seriously? Jesus. I knew you were a ****ing moron, but you keep finding ways to look like an even bigger idiot than I thought you were. It's astonishing.

. Your insinuation that Wade can't play well against tough defense is beyond retarded, and there's actually plenty of statical evidence to show that Kobe is the one who is usually garbage in against good defenses. Probably why he's by far the WORST Finals performer in the top 15.
    I never "instituted" anything of the sort. Try going back and reading the thread very carefully and slowly. Maybe you'll figure it out...but probably not. I can't expect much from a retard.

Decent college freshman

Which is still the wrong way to go about it. Again, do you believe the 09 Magic were as good defensively as the 08 Celtics because they both finished #1 in DRTG?
    No because I can actually put context when comparing these teams.

You said this:

Bryant in 2006 and 2007 played on teams with supporting casts that at least as bad as Wade's and he was still MORE efficient overall than your boy in 2009.

Bryant 2006:

TS% relative to league-average:+2.4%
    ORTG relative to legue-average: +7.8

Bryant 2007:
    TS% relative to league-average: +3.9%
    ORTG relative to league-average: +7.5

Wade 2009:
    Wade TS% relative to league-average: +3.0%
    Wade ORTG relative to league-average: +6.7

Admit you were wrong.
    I have said I was wrong because using YOUR criteria Kobe was more efficient in '07. Above is not even what I'm referencing.

I also said this:

Quote Originally Posted by Wade's Rings
    Kobe's lucky he had Shaq to save his efficiency.
    and you argued against it.

Kobe with Shaq = +3.1%
    Kobe without Shaq = +2.9%

^These are the facts, deal with them.

Now admit you were wrong you Kobe cumguzzler

Wow. You finally get it. It took forever to get through to your dumbass, but you finally get it. Good for you, buddy.
    I don't know I was conversing with a clinically retarded person.

You said this:

You still haven't answered this:
    Use ranks and use context to compare teams' defense. Not DRtg, you [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]ucking chipmunk.

Yes, the increase in threes played a role for why the defensive environment in 2009 was much easier than it was in 2003...so did the elimination of the hand-checking and a bunch of other things.
    So, retard, explain why teams took more 3's in the early '00's, than in the '80's or the '90's. Aren't the early '00's supposed to be the best defensive years according to Chokebe turds like yourself? Or were the '80's and '90's more tougher defensively, and the relaxation of the defensive rules lead to more 3's in the early '00's (compared to the '80's and '90's).

You do know that 3pt shooting effects TS%, right? The FACT teams attempted and took more 3's in '09, compared to '03 absolutely skews your "facts". So, the TS% in '09 is OBVIOUSLY going to be higher than in '03. Teams also shot BETTER form the FT line, which also impacts TS%. Can't wait for you to tell me how defenses used to effect FT% in the early '00's.

You literally are blinded by Rapebe's ***, [COLOR="black"]f[/COLOR]aggot.

Did you seriously miss the sarcasm there? Seriously? Jesus. I knew you were a ****ing moron, but you keep finding ways to look like an even bigger idiot than I thought you were. It's astonishing.
    Considering the FACT that you're clinically retarded, it's hard to put anything past you.

Evade anything that absolutely destroys your turd sniffing arguments and deflect. That's all you've done.

I never "instituted" anything of the sort. Try going back and reading the thread very carefully and slowly. Maybe you'll figure it out...but probably not. I can't expect much from a retard.
    You really need to hit a dictionary, you **** smoking [COLOR="black"]f[/COLOR]aggot.

Very good NBA starter

No
    Correct. You finally get it.

I have said I was wrong because using YOUR criteria Kobe was more efficient in '07.
    That's right. He was more efficient. Good for you, you silly Wade stan.

Very good NBA starter

I don't know I was conversing with a clinically retarded person.
    I know I'm wasting my time with a complete moron like yourself, but owning you over and over again is mildly amusing.

Use ranks and use context to compare teams' defense. Not DRtg, you [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]ucking chipmunk.
    Context? You mean like the league environment?

You keep avoiding my question like a bitch.

You said this:

Stop avoiding the question, you silly piece of shit. Answer it.

Considering the FACT that you're clinically retarded, it's hard to put anything past you.
    Yep. You did miss the sarcasm here.

You were serious when you when you asked this:

Wow. What an idiot.

You really need to hit a dictionary, you **** smoking [COLOR="black"]f[/COLOR]aggot.
    Nah. I'm trying to make things as simple for you as I can, buddy.

Oh, another thread with this Jacks imbecile mindlessly hating on Wade and calling everyone who disagrees with his vicious diatribes "*** guzzling Wade stans"

What's new?

Oh look, he keeps comparing ORTGs, when Kobe had Phil Jackson coaching, and Wade had the oh-so-offensive minded coach Spo. This guy doesn't understand the meaning of context or situation, or how completely arbitrary his choice of stats are. Such a chump. Geez, after what, 6 or 7 years of this same inane shit, haven't you got tired of it already?

You're obsessed with Wade dude: you've been ranting about him and spewing bile in his direction for half a decade already . Such a loser.
    Last edited by Dresta; 03-17-2016 at 04:53 PM.

Jacks is so stupid it's brutal to read.

Decent college freshman

Correct. You finally get it.
    You don't need your stupid stat to add context

That's right. He was more efficient. Good for you, you silly Wade stan.
    Stop running from the Kobe's efficiency dropping without Shaq argument you lost.

I said this:

Kobe's lucky he had Shaq to save his efficiency.
    You responded with this:

No the guy you quoted is right. The idea that Shaq "saved" Bryant's efficiency is total nonsense.

01 Bryant: +3.4%
    02 Bryant: +2.4%
    03 Bryant: +3.1%
    04 Bryant: +3.5%

05 Bryant: +3.3%
    06 Bryant: +2.4%
    07 Bryant: +3.9%
    08 Bryant: +3.6%
    09 Bryant: +1.6%

Try again.
    Kobe with Shaq = +3.1%
    Kobe without Shaq = +2.9%

^These are the facts, deal with them.

You're embarrassing yourself more the further you attempt to put this off/run away from it.

Now admit you were wrong you Kobe cumguzzler

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Oh, another thread with this Jacks imbecile mindlessly hating on Wade and calling everyone who disagrees with his vicious diatribes "*** guzzling Wade stans"

What's new?

Oh look, he keeps comparing ORTGs, when Kobe had Phil Jackson coaching, and Wade had the oh-so-offensive minded coach Spo. This guy doesn't understand the meaning of context or situation, or how completely arbitrary his choice of stats are. Such a chump. Geez, after what, 6 or 7 years of this same inane shit, haven't you got tired of it already?

You're obsessed with Wade dude: you've been ranting about him and spewing bile in his direction for half a decade already . Such a loser.
    He's literally been going into multiple Wade threads just to call him overrated, not top 25, and then state his opinion on the actual thread. Wade's got him shook

I know I'm wasting my time with a complete moron like yourself, but owning you over and over again is mildly amusing.
    Wow! Original and intelligent comeback.

Context? You mean like the league environment?

You keep avoiding my question like a bitch.

You said this:

Stop avoiding the question, you silly piece of shit. Answer it.
    How many times do I need to repeat myself, you illiterate shit? I swear toddlers have better reading comprehension than you, retard.

Use ranks and use context to compare teams' defense. Not DRtg, you ****ing chipmunk.

The way you're just repeating that, makes me wonder if you actually want to swallow Wade's load.

Nah. I'm trying to make things as simple for you as I can, buddy.
    Literally the only two things you're doing is deflecting and evading. You know that you've lost, and I can actually picture you crying while posting each reply.

Heat fan embarrassing Snacks3 and his lapdogs 34-24 and TheMarkisMadSon.
    Wade takes a giant steaming poo on CrashBoomPowBe nowadays (lol 35%) and they're furious.