Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: MORGAN STANLEY: Stephen Curry could be worth $14 billion to Under Armour

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Currys aren't THAT ugly. They alright honestly. I'd MUCH rather see some diversity with sneakers from time to time instead of nikes and jordans everywhere I go. It's good for competition and it's good for us. It'll probably lower sneaker prices too.
    Probably not but oh well haha

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: MORGAN STANLEY: Stephen Curry could be worth $14 billion to Under Armour

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    I used to work for Morgan Stanley...what a bunch of criminal dogs tbh
    Go on...

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    Oh 350% that's cool. Except for the fact that like 1000 people bought UA shoes before Curry, they're a shit shoe company.

True.

How many people have you EVER seen wearing em?

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Funktion
    Didnt sign his life away to Nike.
    They can kidnap, rape then own me.

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Currys aren't THAT ugly. They alright honestly. I'd MUCH rather see some diversity with sneakers from time to time instead of nikes and jordans everywhere I go. It's good for competition and it's good for us. It'll probably lower sneaker prices too.
    Lmao trust ball fans to think currys shoes are ugly. Then again every single Jordan shoe looks like ass so if that's the standard it's not surprising

NBA lottery pick

Jordan fukked up big time. He's got to be hurting knowing he missed out on all that gambling money.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

shits dope

Local High School Star LakersForlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan

shits dope
    sick

I rule the local playground dubnation's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    I used to work for Morgan Stanley...what a bunch of criminal dogs tbh
    Yeah f*cking right

I honestly like what they're doing with Steph's line and their other basketball shoes/apparel. They've been killing it in other sports too.

Decent college freshman

One mayor injury and they're heading and1 route.

Quote Originally Posted by LAL
    One mayor injury and they're heading and1 route.
    Are you forgetting Cam Newton, Tom Brady, The Rock, Bryce Harper, Jordan Spieth, etc? Those are all the top athletes in their game. Nobody has a better lineup of athletes than Under Armour. Plus their shoes are so good to play in, their baseball cleats are top of the line and I'm sure their other sports footwear is just as good.

Tom Brady wins again....